A month later means visiting time part 2

recap:

"Reggie is jealous of Parker being with Val... what are we going to do?" Liv said.

"How did he get her?" Reggie said.

"How did who get who?" I asked.

***************************

"Umm... i... uh..." Reggie stammers. I hear a knock come from the door. I walk over and open it. Val is standing there. I smile.

"Hey Val. What are you doing here?" I ask now realising how messy my hair is. Dad passes by.

"Hello Val." He smiles. She smiles.

"Hi Mr. Rooney." She says waving.

"Wanna head to the skate park later?" I say.

"Um..." she says motioning towards her knee.

"Oh. Uh... then what are you doing here?" I say confusingly.

"To tell you to get packed." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, the Bio-Dome trip chose one schools representatives to go early and help them make the rocket ship proto-type Mars chamber and help create a prototype life-size rocket ship! In two days! We got chosen! " She says excitedly.

"Proto-type what now?" I say.

"Do you ever check your emails?" She asks.

"No. I'll get packing. Bye." I say. She returns the  ' bye'. I close the door. I stand there for a good 10 minutes. I shrug and walk upstairs and start packing.

Hm.....

KNOCK KNOCK

I open the door to my room. Liv is standing there with Maddie. Liv is smiling wierdly.

"Yes?" I say returning to my suitcase.

"Why are you packing? You don't leave for another 3 days?" Maddie asks.

"I got an email saying that me and Val got chosen to go early to the Bio Dome." I say.

"Does Mom know?" Liv asks. I shake my  head 'no'. They walk out shrugging. I go down to the living room. I check the time.

Linda and Heather time!

Reggie comes down and watches with me. Season finale. My eyes are glued to the screen. Mom comes in with Dad trailing behind.

"Park--" Dad starts.

"SSSSHHHH!" Me and Reggie say. The next season is starting I dont know when.

"Mom. The Bio-Dome trip is moved to two days from now. I leave in two days. So, I'll be upstairs packing."I say.I reached the stairs and mom stops me.

"I don't think you should
go." Mom  says.

"What? Why not?" I ask.

"Its in Bolivia." She says. At least that's understandable. Sort of.

"But you let Liv leave for Hollywood when she was like 8." I say.

KNOCK KNOCK

WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE VISITING TODAY!!!!

I open the door. Grandma!

"Grandma!" I say as I hug her. Yes....she can persuade mom to let me go.

"Hello Parker!" She says.

"Can you explain to mom that I can go to Bolivia for the year for my science class?" I ask. She smiles.

"You got into it? Im so proud! Karen. Let him go. He deserves it." She says.

Mom is speechless.

"Alright." She grumps. Easier than I thought. Grandma goes over to greet them.  "I'm just visiting for a week."

I smile and go to my room to finish packing.

Grandma comes in.

"I'm guessing you're really happy because a special someone is accompanying you? " She says folding my Mars Madness shirt.

"Ok. Yes." I say. She smirks.

"But Mom hates her." I say putting my jeans inside.

"Why?" Grandma Rooney asks.

"Her dad was Moms boyfriend before she got married." I mock her remebering her saying it.

"Daniel? Your mother loved him." Grandma says.

"Your mother always talked about him. I remember the day she broke up with him. She said he cheated on her. I confronted him after..."

"Really? What he say?" I ask sitting down.

"He hugged and only hung out with his cousin. Apparently his cousin had dirty blonde hair. He had brown. I went to his parents. He never cheated. Your mother misunderstood. I told her. She didn't believe me." My mouth is hung open.

"She still doesn't believe me." Grandma says. She gets up.

"Well. I'm going to the beach. Wanna come?" She asks.

"Go to the beach with my Grandma showing skin? I'm a little boy." I say placing my hand on my heart. She laughs and walks out.

So this is the story?

***************************

Sorry it took so long to update. I was busy watching Disney's "The Lodge" all day long. (i skipped my  Xbox playing time  for 3 days to watch the show) . If you haven't watched it, watch it. Its such good show!

I'm on Season 2. I cant find other episodes. The struggle is real...

Thanks for being patient and not turning on me writonions!

Have a great day!!!

-Aleena

PS:
Girl Meets World or (for those of you that have watched it) The Lodge??