Houston , we have a problem

Parker's POV:

I woke up and put on an orange half-sleeve shirt,black jeans,and my sneakers.Me and Asher walked to the cafeteria and saw that Val was already there with headphones in her ears and her phone in front of her. She was wearing a peach colored half sleeve shirt with white ripped jeans and her gray and black cap.

It looks like she already had breakfast. Asher nudged me to stop staring at her.

Asher's POV:

Man that kid needs to know when its polite to stare at a girl and when its straight on creepy.

I grab his arm and drag him to the breakfast bar. Parker scans the room looking for a place to sit.

"Dude! Quit scanning the room. Its deserted!" I say. He shrugs. I roll my eyes and sigh. I slide into the seat across from Val.

"Helloo." I say. She looks up and smiles and goes back to watching whatever on her phone.

"Is this seat taken?" Parker asks Val. She looks up at him.

"Gee. What do you think?" She says. He sits down next to her.

Parker's POV:

I sit there and eat the eggs. Silent treatment. Gotcha. I take a headphone piece from her and put it in my ear. Music. Huh. She's looked at me.
"Yes Parker. Is there anything youd like to tell me?" She says sarcastically.

"Um. Yeah. I think." I think?! Just say it.

"Sorry. I should have believed you." I say. See? Not hard at all.

"Apology somewhat accepted." She says. We go back to talking. All three of us talked about the project for 15 minutes. Erik came in then.

"Hola amigos. I see you have had breakfeast. The tour. Begins now." He says. Me and Asher threw out our food and joined Val who was already walking away.

"So... we cool? " i ask Val. 'We cool'? What is wrong and with me?
"Yeah i guess." Val shrugs.
"Reggie is wierd." She adds. I shrug.

"Alright. This is the lab." He says as we walk into a huge room with about 15 tables. 2 seats each. My eyes bulge out. Asher and Val's too. An erlynmeyer flask? Mortar and pestel? (I looked these up) 

"Wow" Val and Asher whispered.
"Yes yes. NexT follow." Erik said. We walked to the next room.

1 hour later

After the tour with Erik, we got new cool labcoats and we went to the lab to work on an experiment. Val and I found the materials. Asher was taking the chemicals out. We began working.

We were laughing and were putting the robot together. I tightened the bolts and Val was programming it.

"So what do I program it to do exactly?" Val asked.

"Umm" me and Asher should have thought of that.

"How bout... that it can pour chemicals into a beaker?" She said.

"Yeah!" Asher said. By the time she was done programming, Asher and I poured the venom into the beaker. I went to Val to help her in the other room

10minutes later

Asher ran into the room.

"Guys! The door is locked from the outside. The janitor mustve done it by accident. We ran back.

"Its locked for sure." I say. Then...

we hear an explosion;

//////////

CLIFFHANGER!!