And... We're Lost

Val's POV:

The next morning Mr. Tyrone explained the project.
"I call Emma!" Kimberley yelled dragging her to one of the testing chambers.
"Wait what?!" Emma said.
"Have fun!" Asher called. She glared at him.

"So Val what ship name for Asher and Emma?" Parker asked.
"I spend to much time with girls." He whined as he walked out.
"So... Esher or Amma?" I ask.
"Id say... none. She hates ship names." He says.
"Emma and Asher! You guys are dating?" Kimberly asked walking back in getting beakers.
"Ehhhh. I dont really know." Asher says.
"And Parker and Val?" Kimberly asked.
"Who wouldve thought Emma was born in the Uk? She is going to make me POPULAR EVEN MORE!" She said walking out. Parker walked back in.
"Val lets go?" He said. We had to work on the project.
"You can work with us Asher." Pucker said. Ha. Pucker. He nodded and we did. Emma and Kimberly were up. Emma sat on the stool.
"We did a project on glitter." Kimberly said. We tried not to laugh. Emma had headphones in and was on her laptop. Kimberly rambled on and on.
"Stop. Ms. Blake--" mr. Tyrone started. She handed him her laptop and headphones.
"Here you go sir." She smiled. She turned to the board.
"Sound. Music."
"The project is on how sound and music is created. Through sound waves and instruments right? But the real question is how people made the instruments to sound like they do." She started. After she finished, the teacher seemed impressed
"Excellent work Ms. Blake. And Ms. Gertiel, what was your contribution to the project?"
"Uh... I decided the project?" She said.
"Really?" He said.
"Yeah. See?" She said taking her phone and showing the 'evidence'.
"Wow. And I was about to give Emma full credit." He says.
"Oh no you didnt!" Emma said pointing at Kimberly.
"For your information sir... thats my phone. And all she did was get glitter!" She said taking a box of glitter out. The bell rang. We waited outside for Emma.
"You two will redo the assignment as a TEAM" Mr. Tyrone said.
"Or else i will be forced to expel you both." He adds
"WHAT? Why am i getting punished when Kimberly was the one who lied and the one who made me do all the work?! And getting expelled? It lasts for another 3 days!" Emma said.
"You guys are a team. One goes down you both do."
"But--"
"No buts."

"Fine!" She said walking out.
She stopped and stared at us. "I cant make it to site seeing because SOMEBODY Needs to help with the project." She said irritated.
"I'll go site seeing you stay." Kimberly said.
"No! You are going to stay! Im not getting expelled cause of you! You are staying!" Emma said madly.
"Val?"
"Parker?"
"Asher?" Parker said.
"She gets scary when mad." Asher says scared.

Parker's POV:

We went site seeing with Liv and Maddie and Asher and mom.
"So wheres Emma?" Liv asks. "She got stuck with a project" asher said looking up from his phone. They shrug.
"So where to first?" Mom asks. As soon as she says that a crowd of tourists separate us all. I grab Val's hand before she fell over. Asher, Liv, Maddie, and Mom disappeared.
"Where to now?" I ask.
"Back to Bio Dome?" Val says. We agree and we walk and walk and walk.
"Parker? Where are we?" Val asks.
"Uh..."
"Parker! We're in El Alto! (Random city just imagine theyre some what close to each other) we're supposed to be near Salar De Uni!" Val says.
"Oh."

"You idiot!" She says snatching the map.

"Well first of all... we're headed in the right direction but you forgot to notice one thing Parker... the map was upside down!" I scratch my neck nervously.

[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

Ooh! Will they find there way back?

Have a great day!
-Aleena