I Hate You

Emma's POV:

I stared at the number on the paper. How do I get myself into these situations?
Like honestly, why me.

I waited a minute, he didn't pick up, and then I called again.

"Damn Emma I didn't know you wanted me this badly." He joked. How he knew it was my number, I didn't know.

"Cocky much?"

"I'm rolling my eyes at you right now."

"Do I care?"

"Obviously since you called me."

I sighed.

"I'm lost."

"You're what?"

"Lost! Defined as not being able to find your way home."

"I know what lost means!" I laughed in response.

"So can you help me?"

"Sure. Are you at the same place?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be there in five." And then he hung up. How rude. A bench was near me so I sat down. I sighed and put my head in my hands. Ana is going to murder me.

Asher's POV:

Ana was freaking out and so were the teachers. I didn't know why.

"Asher!" Jesse said and ran towards me. She had on shorts and a black t-shirt.

"What?" I said.

"Where's Emma?!" I looked at her.

She's not back yet?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she hasn't returned! And it's not like Emma to be late!" She said freaking out.

"I don't know where she is." I said.

No emotion.

"How?! She was with you last!" I shrugged.

"Oh my god." She said pacing.

"It'll be fine."

"FINE?!" She said, her voice getting louder.

"LOOK ASHER NEWTON. I DON'T CARE IF YOU TWO GOT INTO SOME LOVERS QUARREL, YOU'RE GOING TO GO LOOK FOR HER! UNDERSTAND ME?!" She said pointing a finger at me, she was yelling now, and kids were looking at us weirdly.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Cause she's my best friend. God knows where she is right now." She said.

"You call her if you want her so badly."
She looked at me anger in her eyes. Her hands formed into fists. But then she took a deep breath.

"I hate you Asher Newton." She said and walked away.

I won't go after her.

*

*

*

Jesse's POV:

I sat in my hotel room, my phone ringing, waiting for Emma to pick up. I put my hands in my hair, if she doesn't pick up, I'm going to have a mental breakdown.

"Hello?" Said a voice.

"EMMA? Oh my god! Where are you?! Everyone is so worried! I almost had a mental breakdown!"

"I'm sorry. I got lost. Really lost. But I'm almost there."

"I hate you."

"Love you too." She chuckled.