Asher Newton

We drove through the city and into the country. We came to a massive building  in length, width, and height. We got out of the car and got our luggage from the trunk. We walked in and were introduced by the cool air conditioning. Val seems just as amazed as me. Just then, a boy our age walks in.

And I knew he would be trouble.

Val's POV:

He had dark brown hair that had hints of dirty blonde and light blue green eyes. Same height as Parker. He had beige shorts on, a gray short sleeve t-shirt, and blue and black Adidas shoes. He walked up to us with a suitcase.

Parker's POV:

He walked up to us. He smiled. Val stared at him as he walked up to us.

"Hi." He said.
"Hi." Val said as she got out of her gaze over... boy. He held his hand out for me to shake. I couldn't be rude. I mean I could... but lets see who this kid is. I shook.

"I'm Parker Rooney." I say as we shake hands.

"Asher. Asher Newton." He replied. Of course its Asher.

"Whats your name?" He asked looking at Val.

"Val." She said.

"I made a project similar to your guys. So, they flew me out like you two. So you know, we could work together." He shrugged.

"Cool." Me and Val said in unison.

"Are you guys..." he said pointing at us.

"Oh." We say.

"No no."  I say.
"Yeah. Were not... I mean.." she begins.

"I mean we're friends. But not like... you know." I finish.
"Ookay." He says. Erik comes.

"Alright amigos, I'll show you to your dorms. Asher and Parker. My hermanos, you share the same dorm."he says. We shrug.

"Senorita, other students will come in a few weeks. You dorm alone for now sí?"he says. She nods. We walk to our seperate dorms. But before we go,

"Get your rest amigos. Tomorrow is the tour." He  says dropping us off at our dorms.

***************************

That's all I got for now. Thanks for being patient and for my new followers.

Have a great day writonions!

-Aleena