Chapter 26

Songs for this chapter:

Sunday Morning- Maroon 5

Good Enough- Little Mix

Nobody's Home- Avril Lavigne

NIALL’S POV

                For the first time since I’ve met Savannah, I’m the first one awake.  I look over to see her still passed out on her stomach and I don’t blame her, she’s been very busy lately and it doesn’t look like it’s letting up anytime soon.  But Sunday is a day of rest even though she has rehearsals, so I decide to treat her the way she deserves.

                I climb out of the bed and slip a sweatshirt on over my bare torso before grabbing my phone and quietly going to the kitchen.  I start a pot of coffee then sit down on the couch and turn on the TV, keeping the volume low to make sure I don’t wake Sav.  My mind wanders off to last night and the fact that this perfect little escape is going to be over soon.

                I do hope she was right when she said her family liked me.  She told me about her parents’ divorce and how much it affected her and her sisters, I’m happy that they are finally happy.  Dinner only reassured my feelings for her, and that I want to try to make this work with her.  I haven’t felt like this in a long time, and something is different about it.  Maybe it’s because it’s faster and more dangerous, or maybe it’s because she’s so different but it feels right.  “Ow, motherfucker,” I hear.  I turn around to see Savannah rubbing her knee as I just laugh.

                “Calm down, it’s just a door,” I say realizing she probably hit herself with it, again.                           

                “It’s fucking out to get me,” she groans before making herself a cup of coffee.

                I follow her into the kitchen and wrap my arms around her waist and say, “The whole world is not against you.”

                “Feels like it,” she mutters during a long yawn.  “I don’t want to leave this room today.”

                “Me neither,” I say gently kissing her cheek.  The hairs on her thighs tickle my fingers as I aimlessly draw circles along her bare legs.  “I was going to order room service for breakfast, what do you want?”

                “Pancakes,” she says perkier than she was a few moments ago.  I smile as she finishes fixing up her coffee.  I watch her walk across the kitchen and can’t help but admit how sexy she looks.  She’s wearing blue spandex shorts that barely cover her butt and a white shirt is tucked into the front of it.  The shirt is baggy on her and almost completely covers her shorts, it only takes a moment for me to realize it’s mine.

                “Stealing my clothes now?”  I smirk as she puts the milk back in the fridge.

                “I just grabbed something off the floor,” she defends before grabbing her cup and walking over to me.  “Maybe if you didn’t leave your shit everywhere, I wouldn’t have to steal it.”  She pecks me quickly on the lips before walking back to the couch with me in tow.

                “Keep it, it looks a million times sexier on you,” I say wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her close to me.

                “I beg to differ,” she flirts with her eyes trained on the television.  “How about that room service?”

                I roll my eyes and grab the hotel phone, punching in the appropriate numbers while keeping Savannah leaning against me.  “10 minutes,” I say to her once I hang up the phone.