Chapter 43

Songs for this chapter:

Better than words- One Direction

I Wanna Be Yours-Arctic Monkeys

One More Night-Maroon 5

SAVANNAH’S POV

                We stare at each other lazily, tired eyes and all with beer bottle kissing our lips.  Tiny laughs escape my mouth as he pulls another funny face, the small space between us becoming like a sanctuary of our love.  It seems like no time has passed since the last time we did this and I find myself wanting to do this forever.  My hand rests on the back of the couch as his fingers play with mine gently.  “Thank you for being with me,” Niall says before tipping back the last sip of his drink.

                “My pleasure,” I say my lips spreading into a smile.

                “Have you thought about my offer at all?”  He asks locking our fingers together.

                “I have,” I say his blue eyes pulling the words out of me.  “I want to, but I don’t know if it’s such a good idea.”

                He nods and says, “Well I’m glad you like the other boys.”

                I smile and look around at the slight mess they made.  “The 5SOS boys are a lot of fun,” I say thinking back to all the laughs we just shared with them.

                “Yeah, I think Luke has a crush on you,” Niall says in a teasing voice.

                “Shut up,” I roll my eyes.  “It’s too bad anyways, I only have eyes for you.”

                “Good,” he says leaning in slowly and giving me a small kiss.  “God, you’re beautiful.”

                I smile and say, “Stop flattering me.”  He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I laugh as he connects our lips once again.  The silence cuddles us as more of our bodies find each other.  His hand rests on my knee as my hands tug at his neck.  It’s amazing how much of a connection two people can have just with their lips, and we do.  We could not see each other for months, but the moments our lips touch it’s like neither of us ever left.  I’m so comfortable with him, I’m not ashamed of anything and he makes me feel so alive and calm about everything.  He’s taught me to appreciate the opportunities given, and to always live life to the fullest no matter how much it may seem to suck, and to always be grateful for what you have or had.  God, I love him.  I love him but I can’t tell him, because even though I love him I’m not in love with him.

                I wrap my arms completely around his neck as he pulls my body to his.  He leans back on the couch, me on top of him as our lips continue to move against each other.  His hands move along my curves, to my neck, my back, my thighs, anywhere they can.  I start to unbutton his shirt because if I can’t tell him I love him, I can show him.  The heat of his skin grazes my fingertips as I trace them up and down his torso.  I dip my head to his neck and lightly kiss from below his ear to his collarbone and back before pausing.  I sit up and take a deep breath, my fingers still dancing on his bare chest.  “Everything okay?”  He asks, his hands rubbing up and down my forearms.

                I smile wildly and look down at him.  “Can we have sex?”  I ask and immediately turn red.  That was actually the most awkward way to phrase that, but he laughs and nods.