Chapter 58

Songs for this chapter:

Therapy-All Time Low

Mine-Taylor Swift

Lies-Marina and the Diamonds

SAVANNAH’S POV

               I text Niall to come over to my room once he’s settled which I know is soon, he normally drops his suitcase and is “settled”.  I hope he showers, I had to sit in the car with them the way over here and the smell was unbearable I spent most of the ride with my head hanging out of the window.  I walk into my ordinary hotel room and put my suitcase off to the side before rummaging through it.  I collect my phone charger, “Aladdin”, and my laptop since the hotel did not supply a DVD player.  I slip into a pair of old pink plaid pajama shorts I have grown to love on this tour and a t-shirt to throw over my sports bra.  Despite the air conditioner, it’s still too hot to wear a shirt to bed so I will definitely be stripping off later.

                I sit down on the large bed and plug my phone in but put it off to the side.  I have to plan what I’m going to say to Niall and prepare myself for the fight to come.  I have to tell the truth, obviously, but how do I even start?  Maybe he’ll talk first and I’ll figure out what to say.  I’ll probably end up just spitting it out like Cady in Mean Girls since nothing ever works out the way I plan it.  Before I can contemplate it even more, there’s a knock on my door and I’m forced to my feet.

                I open the door to a very passionate, long kiss that I unwillingly back away from.  “Hi,” I giggle kicking the door shut as Niall wraps his arms completely around me.

                “Hello,” he says quickly lifting me so my feet are no longer on the ground.  “Guess what we’re doing tonight?”  He practically yells and I laugh.

                “Please say absolutely nothing,” I yell equally as loud as he flops me down on the bed.

                “You, my friend, are absolutely no fun,” he says hovering over me, still standing on the ground.  I roll my eyes and sit up, kissing him softly before crossing my legs.

“We actually need to talk,” I whisper and his smile falters slightly but he sits next to me.

I turn to face him as he wraps his legs around my body so I can sit in them which I do.  He takes my legs and places them around him before running his fingers down them lightly.   “I’m sorry,” he says meeting my eyes.  I reach up and feel the hairs on the back of his neck out of habit as he continues, “I shouldn’t keep things from you, but it’s just, I want to protect you Savannah.  I know I’m jealous of Jordan, but I mostly just hate him so much for everything he did and I don’t want you to feel that.”

“It’s ok baby, it’s ok,” I say as he begins to look away and I can clearly see his eyes watering.  “I know, I’m sorry I overreacted.”

“No, no you had every right to,” he says but I shush him.

“I saw him Niall, ok?  I fucked up,” I spit out but he doesn’t freak out or anything.  He nods and bites his lip and I can feel my face getting hot and I know the tears are coming and I wish they wouldn’t.  “I went to his house to talk to him, and when I was leaving he kissed me and I’m so sorry.  Niall, I’m so fucking sorry ok?  I don’t know why I went over there, I pushed him away I promise, I’m so sorry, you don’t deserve this, you don’t deserve me and everything I come with because I can see what it’s doing to you-“