Chapter 50

Songs for this chapter:

Disconnected- 5SOS

Roller Coaster-Luke Bryan

Endlessly-The Cab

SAVANNAH’S POV

                “Niall,” I groan sleepily as the realization of morning hits me.  I reach over and notice he’s not in the bed next to me and I frown.  “Niall!”

“In here princess,” I hear.  I turn on my other side and eventually see him come out of the bathroom with sweatpants on and no shirt, his hair an absolute mess.

“Come cuddle,” I wave him over and flop back to my original position.  He chuckles and sits on the other side of the bed in front of me.  “My head hurts,” I complain trying to sit up but I end up just lying back on the pillow.

“Yeah, you drank quite a lot last night,” he says taking my hand in his. 

“I think it was more the music and everything too,” I try to defend as our hands play a game trying to catch each other’s fingers.

“Well, I have a surprise for you,” he says as I pull the covers closer over my bare body.  “You’re going to love it.”

“Do I have to get up?”  I ask.

“Yes,” he answers.

“Then I hate it,” I tell him and he laughs.  He moves off the bed as I close my eyes again, just trying to rest, until my body is lifted, covers and all, and taken away from the soft mattress.  I groan and cuddle into Niall’s chest as he continues to carry me away from my place of comfort.  He finally places me down as I keep the sheets wrapper around me, finally looking to see I’m in front of the bathroom.  I step onto the tile floor and look around to see the bathtub completely filled up with lots and lots of bubbles.  “Niall, what is this?”  I ask in admiration.

“I know you’ve been stressed lately, so I figured I’d treat you to something,” he says wrapping his arms around my body.

“God, I love you,” I say as his lips brush against my ear.

He chuckles and says, “I love you too.”

I turn to face him and catch my appearance in the mirror.  There was still some make-up smeared around my eyes and cheeks and my hair looked like a bird’s nest while my neck and chest was covered in hickeys and bruises.  “Even when I look like this?”  I ask trying to get the makeup off.

“Especially like this,” he comments pressing a kiss to my cheek.  “Now relax,” he says.  “You need some time to yourself.”

I nod as he leaves the bathroom, closing the door in the process.  I pull my hair up away from my face before dropping the sheets from my body and walking over to the full tub.  It’s more of a jacuzzi because of it’s size, much bigger than my one at home, and I’m grateful.  I first dip my feet in the scolding water and hiss at the heat before finally relaxing.  I slowly submerge my body into the water inch by inch until I’m resting with just my head peeking above all of the bubbles.  The soreness between my legs because of last night’s activities starts to go away as well as the throbbing in my feet.  The stress in my shoulders starts to release and my mind is finally at peace.  I breathe deeply, letting the aroma of the room engulf me as the heat and bubbles soak my stress from my body.

I start to hum to myself to pass the time, one of my own songs which I’ve done a million times before, but never when other people knew every word too.  I still can’t believe this is happening to me.  Me, of all people.  I know I shouldn’t question it and just embrace it, but it’s a hard concept to grasp.  Here I am, in a hotel fancier than a castle, with my super hot and famous boyfriend who I’m going to tour the world with for five months.  A year ago I could never imagine my life being so perfect.  A year ago my boyfriend was taking me from my house and tying me to a bed.  My entire body shivers at the thought and I’m suddenly thankful I’m alone right now, no one here to see me exposed like this.