Prologue: Salem's Lot

Unknown Location 3rd POV

Salem: These new humans prove to be formidable.

Said Salem, as she felt her chin and gazed out of the nearby window at the blood-red sky which laid just beyond the horizon.

Watts: And what of our operation madam, surely the arrival of the Germans have de-railed... no demolished your plans.

If Salem was even a bit furious about this, she would have shown in in her skeletal-like face or even yelled at Watts. But she remained calm, calm even in a situation like this.

Salem: Hmmph, this debacle can wait, we have more... interesting events going on right now. These 'Nazis' wern't part of the plan, but can be implanted or in other cases even improvised into a new plan.

Tyrian the scorpion faunus fiddled with his new bio-mechanical attachment for his lost stinger, as he pours a deadly poison into the internal container and giggles a bit while doing it.

Hazel: And how is that? The White Fang is under their control, and Vale now belongs to them. How can it be twisted to fit into the plan which you've thought up of so long.

Salem just scoffs as she lights a candle and blows out the match.

Salem: You forget that they are also still human I personally know how mankind acts, war is brewing dear Hazel, and soon Atlas will fall, along with everyone that knows of my existence in this world, this will allow me to grow my power and soon take over this 'Germany' kingdom.

Tyrian: Sounds like a super-duper extraordinary splendid plan my mistress. Of course, I play a part in this plan too right? Please tell me I do, I can redeem myself by performing any assignment you have for me.

Salem: The time will come Tyrian, all of you, be patient, after all  Beacon wasn't toppled in a day now was it? It took time...

Salem turns to Cinder Fall, who has a stern and angry look to her face, holding a tattered, stolen and ripped Nazi Swastika Flag. She then snaps her fingers, Cinder with the power of the Fall Maiden at her side, began to burn the flag, starting from it's sides then eating bit by bit away at the Swastika and soon tightened her gloved fist as the ashes fell to the ground.

Salem: Through time, man always finds a way to destroy itself...