Chapter 2: Y/N's New Regiment

16th SS Panzer-division "Staub-Abteilung"

Commander: Colonel Y/N L/N
Manpower: 1300 Soldiers
Vehicles: 9 Halftracks, 5 Tiger Tanks, 5 Opel Blitz trucks.
Specialization: Recon and Defence.
___________________________
Y/N's was brought to the armoury, his blood red swastika armband was fitted onto his right arm, his boots were shined and tightened, his gloves were slipped on as well as his 'stalhelm' helmet, and the last piece de la resistance which was his sinister gas mask was brought up to his face and firmly strapped on, clouding any emotion that was once showing.

He was handed a Wunderwaffe DG-2, and if a certain button was pressed, it would compact into an energy shield.

As Y/N practiced with his new weapon, General Dietrich entered the room, by his side were 6 Nazi Storm Elite units, all armed and ready for battle.

Y/N: Vat's zis Obergruppenführer?

Dietrich: Figured zat jou could use some help on ze vay, so I'm lending jou 6 Sturm Elite units. Please try to return with all 6 intact.

Y/N: Yes sir Obergruppenführer. I appreciate ze generous offer.

Dietrich held up his hand in a respectful salute and exited the room, leaving me with my Storm Elite units.

Storm Elite 1: Ve are resolved mien Standartenführer!

Storm Elite 2: Ve vill do vatever jou command us!

Y/N: Gut gut very disciplined, I like zat.

Storm Elites: Danke mien Standartenführer!

Y/N: Ve load out in 2 days vonce ve have enough ammunition and veapons.

Meanwhile In Atlas

Ironwood signed another document out of the loads on his desk, disgruntled due to Nazi Germany's betrayal and major annexation of Vale. Then the door to his office opened up and in walked Team RWBY (All wearing Vol. 4 Outfits)

Ironwood: Oh, I forgot that I was gonna talk to you four. I have a very important job for you to do.

Ruby: Like? A mission.

Ironwood: No, not at all, actually think of it more like the last chance to stop the Nazi charge.

Yang: Oh, those guys...

Blake: Hard to think they helped us destroy the White Fang radicals and imprisoned Adam. But I knew there was always something fishy about them... Especially Y/N.

Ironwood: I need you to sneak into Vale and sp-

Weiss: Wait what? That's absurd! That right there is a little nature walk into Nazi held territory!

Blake: General if I may, won't this be a bad idea, if we're found it could spark a Second Great War, Nazi Germany, The Republic of Vale and The Principality of Menagerie versus what remains of Remnant.

Ironwood: There is a perfect reason for it Miss Schnee! We have an undercover informant in Vale and he's told us that the Nazis are building something... something that'll render Vale's defences practically impenetrable.

Ruby: Whoa, what is it?

Ironwood: That's the thing, you and the informant are going to have to find out what exactly they are building and bring the information to us. Do you see all of these papers?

Yang: Uh yeah, why?

Yang asked, raising both her mechanical arm and her flesh arm in a shrug.

Ironwood: These are all conscription papers, I am also having every single factory in Atlas produce as much Atlesian Knight-200s as possible.

Ruby: We're going to attack them?

Ironwood: Yes Miss Rose, we're going on an all out assault for Vale. But we're not going to get far if this weapon is still standing. Which is why I'm having you find out what it is and where it's weaknesses lie.

Ruby: Well we're not exactly ones who fail, so we'll give it everything we have general!