The Final Book...

Amidst the burning ruins of the Vacuo Airfields, the scorned metallic wreck of the Amerika Bomber and dozens of body bits of Waffen plus Wehrmacht surround the wreckage. Including the rotting corpse of Hermann Fegelein.

A black gloved fist punched out from the hellish titanium mess. Reaching out to the sunny blue sky, seemingly begging for life... for a second chance. A painful groan followed.

The Forever Fall (or what's left of it.)

Another portal opened up, another portal from Earth. The beautiful blue swirls camouflaged what devilish evil came through the portal that day. Out stepped a slim but ugly, detestable German commander. His Waffen SS uniform adorned with stick grenade cross markings.

The markings of the vile and despicable war criminals, known as the 36th SS Panzergrenadier. Under the command of the disgusting and horrendous waste of a human body, known as Oskar Dirlewanger.

(Search these guys up, they're real

(Search these guys up, they're real...)

Oskar's henchmen whom adorned in the uniforms of the SS stepped out as well, criminals, murderers and rapists from the dirtiest of prisons and jails, the darkest and most vile psychotic asylums. Hated by the Waffen SS themselves. And regarded as lower scum then even the Jews.

Oskar: Doctor Richtofen has sent his signal, he ist here somewhere.

Oskar looked at his device in his hand, indicating that they were indeed in the right realm. The nearest SS soldier stepped up in an ape-like fashion, clearly a heavy drinker, heavily breathing, his aryan features clouded by the grime that covered his face.

Grenadier: Sir... Ze men are restless! Zey are getting riled up!

Oskar: Und jou vill be patient. Ze doctor has plans... Los!

Oskar signalled his regiment to begin advancing forwards. His SS minions consisting of deranged, dirty, bloodthirsty and sex-hungry men. Multiple times worse than the White Fang itself. The 36th now marches on Remnant's grounds, uncontrollable and deadly. A Panzer 3 came through, followed by an Opel Blitz and halftrack, only containing more of these scum.

The Final Chapter Nears... Book 4 coming soon...