Chapter 14: Leuchtturm-Zitadelle/Beacon Citadel

When RWBY, Russel and the Americans finally got within a few kilometres away from the destroyed village the soldiers stood guard for any approaching SS soldiers. With only 8 paratroopers left, the American's morales were low.

Reiben: Great... Everything's all gone to shit. Todd's dead. And the Krauts are all over this place.

Russel: We gotta get away from this place, anyone got a map?

Weiss: Ruby had the map.

Ruby: I thought Yang had it...

Yang looked at Ruby in a confusing way and shrugged her shoulder, opening her mechanical and flesh hands, showing nothing.

Yang: You know how I am with maps sis...

Weiss: Ruby you dunce! Now how are we supposed to get away from Nazi territory!?

Suddenly, an engine's rumbling brought the ears of the group to attention. Blake turned to see an approaching convoy of Opel Blitz trucks, containing concrete blocks and other building supplies.

Paratrooper: What are they doing with those building supplies?

Russel: Those are supplies for the Flak-tower!

Ruby: Let's follow them! They can lead us to the tower and we can discover it's weakness!

Ruby urged the group, they all agreed to the choice and went along with Ruby, staying a good ways away from the convoy drivers.

Timeskip

It was a sight to behold, various workers who were once Vale citizens worked hard under the watchful eye of Sturmbannführer Koch Ross of the 19th SS 'Mädrescher'

Ross: Bauen neu! Bauen effektiv! Wenn du unter der Atlesian Tyrannei überleben willst!

Reiben: Travers, you speak a little German, what's he saying?

Travers: Build now, build effectively. Do it if you want to survive under Atlesian tyranny.

Weiss: Dirty liars every single one of them...

Yang: Look how big the tower is... How are the Atlesian's supposed to bring it down?

Russel: Yeah, maybe if they're able to get inside, they can possibly find the ammunition rack, and cause the whole tower to topple down.

Travers: No way... Those things are built like tanks, even all the Comp-B my regiment used wasn't enough to fully bring the Essen Flaktower down...

Russel: You got any better suggestions?

Blake: Guys. We gotta go! Atlas is launching it's attack in a few days now... We have to bring them this information.

Travers: I'd listen to cat-girl over here, let's get to this... Atlas.

The group failed to realize that Koch Ross noticed them as they snuck off into the distance. He motioned a nearby Tank Commander to his side.

Koch Ross: *whispers* Jou see zose intruders?

Tank Commander: Ja Sturmbannführer.

Koch Ross: Get ze Kaiser Tiger out und roving, go out zere und destroy zem all.

Tank Commander: Jawhol Sturmbannführer.

The tank commander saluted him as he dashed off, towards an early prototype of a new tank the Germans commissioned to defend Beacon Citadel's ground floor. It's codename, Panzerkampfwagen X AKA The  Kaiser Tiger...

 It's codename, Panzerkampfwagen X AKA The  Kaiser Tiger

Southern Coast of Vale...

Using all the energy he had left, Y/N used his throbbing arm to paddle the last few meters to Vale's shoreline. Rolling out of the boat and landing onto the sandy lands with a pained grunt. Two jackboots them appeared in front of the Colonel, revealing his old friend, Adalard.

Adalard: I hope ze meeting vas gut Y/N?

Y/N: Don't be sarcastic Adalard... How many men vere jou able zo assemble?

Adalard: Complications arose among ze ranks. I vas only able zoo get zese 3.

Out emerged, Vastilza, Alfonso and finally Hans.

Vastilza: We got your message comrade, we are here to serve you.

Hans: I am most grateful zo serve under jou, Mr. L/N.

Alfonso: If you need-a crack-a shot around-a here. You can-a call me and I will-a be ready.

Y/N: Right, let's go save Remnant...

The quintet headed inbound, looking to get any Allies to help them with Nazi Germany's new super weapon.