Chapter 19: Semblance of the Dead

A/N: This guy above the title is Matthew The Nazi Huntsman, the new enemy in this story, if you read further you'll find out what his semblance is. Enjoy reading!
_______________________________________
The Panzerzug arrived at a second station, loading more Wehrmacht and SS soldiers, little did they know, that a small group of stowaways had pulled themselves onto the caboose of the Panzerzug. And of course it was Team RWBY, Y/N and his squad. They quickly secured the caboose and put their plan into motion.

Y/N: Alright, everyvon knows zere part is zis plan Ja?

Team RWBY: Right!

Adalard, Hans, Vast and Alfonso: Yes sir!

Y/N: Half of Team RWBY zoo ze top of ze train, ze rest move vith me.

Yang and Blake climbed to the top of the Panzerzug. They approached the Panzer IV flatbed car, which was guarded by 2 Storm Elites.

Storm Elite 1: Hey! Jou zere!

Yang loaded her gauntlets and pumped Dust into the Storm Elite, who went ragdoll. Blake leapt up and tried to down cut the second one, but her katana was blocked by German engineering. The Storm Elite pushed her off and sprayed bullets.

Blake: Need some help over here!

Yang: Got it!

Yang slammed both of her fists together and pummelled the Storm Elite with punches and grabbed his stalhelm off, beating him to death with it. Throwing his corpse off the armoured train.

Yang: Now let's make sure these tanks never guzzle down a drop of gasoline.

Yang pulled out a piece of Composition B from her ammo bag and placed it on the Panzer IV nearest to her.

Meanwhile...

Y/N: Ze next car ist filled vith troops, Be on hour guard.

Adalard held his STG-44 at the ready, Hans with his Gehwer 43, Vast with his PPSH-41 and Alfonso with his scoped Kar98k.

Y/N used his DG-2 to blast open the door, screams from the next car erupted as the mindless clones dashed out of the car, only to be mowed down by Y/N's lackeys.

A soldier was blown out of the boxcar due to Y/N's DG-2, he shielded himself from gunfire as Ruby blasted away at the remaining soldiers.

In the next car, the result was still the same, clear and mop up. But the car after that held a surprise for them.

Matthew: Vell, vat zoo ve have here. It's ze traitor! Und his little friends.

Y/N: Jou have an aura! Jou are a Huntsman.

Matthew unsheathed his red blade, caressing it and pointing it to Y/N, who in turn pulled out his DG-2 turning it into a shield. Weiss and Ruby stood by Y/N's side.

Weiss: Do not worry, for I and Ruby have your back.

Y/N: Zat's gut zoo know Miss Snow.

Ruby: A Nazi huntsman! Let's do this!

Matthew charged at Y/N, who blocked with his energy shield , allowing Ruby to attack the German huntsman from his right. She failed to slash him in time and he backflipped, landing behind Y/N and kicking him across the car.

Matthew: Lassen Sie den gefallenen Aufstieg!

Matthew's left arm glowed an awful yellow, four German clone corpses rose up and their eyes shone the exact same colour. The revived soldiers roared at Y/N and attacked.

Y/N: AGHHH!

Ruby and Weiss continued to fight Matthew as Alfonso tried to take a shot at him with his scoped rifle. Uttering words in Italian.

Alfonso: Non lasciare che i miei nemici trionfino sulle mie perdite.

Y/N beat the zombies back with his shield and shot at them with his C96 Mauser. The soldiers continued their mercy less attack as Y/N stabbed one in the dye with his bayonet, causing it to lose it's purple hue and drop to the ground.

Matthew: NIEN!

Weiss formed a Time Glyph, which slowed down time enough for Weiss to wreak havoc on Matthew's defences. His aura drained low as he began to loose control of his zombies, who all moaned and fell to the floor, allowing Y/N to charge and attack the Nazi huntsman from behind.

Matthew: I have zoo get out of here!

Matthew body-slammed into the wall of the train car and fell out, doing a barrel roll, but his aura kept him from receiving any injuries.

Matthew: Ve'll meet again Y/N...

He watched as the Panzerzug continued chugging away. Then sighed and began a long walk through Vacuo's deserts back to the last train station.