More About My Head

With my mental issues I'm prone to nightmares. Most of the time they're just twisted and even more horrifying recreations of whatever traumatic thing happened to be that day. I don't make a big deal about them because they're easy to forget, at least for me. It was worse back in the days when my only other friends was Abby. I'm also prone to panic attacks, I imagine that my parents hold me to high standards but I just don't know...they never talk to me about these things. Child support money helps pay for Ms. Pelony and medications,  so my mom doesn't have to pay for everything. Those help. Those are helping. I'm in a much better place than I was a few years ago, but they don't talk to me. They don't know this who soulmate thing is stressing me out a lot more then they realize. Between my dad always pressuring me to go out there and be social and my general not getting I've suffered. Not enough to hurt myself, but enough for me to be amazed Abby hasn't platonically dumped me because of how clingy I can get.

    That night I had a nightmare Ms. Pelony was replaced with Gregory Smith, and promptly woke up in a cold sweat. It made going to school the next morning generally uncomfortable. It only got worse as the day wore on, just keep reading, you'll find out.