Chapter 24

When I dropped by yesterday at Mattie's condo it wasn't my intention to stay long, I was just supposed to give her the envelope with our marriage licenses inside. Licenses kasi there were two there, issued on both of her names. Though she haven't agreed on marrying me, I decided to get the licenses just to put pressure on her and also to show her that I was serious. It happened that she wasn't there and her nanny who seem to be more of a friend let me in. I found my children playing there and I just couldn't resist but play with them. The little girl who looked so much like me and very adorable was named Charlotte after the little english Princess, then our little boy was named Henrik Hugo it's a mixture of Enrico Herrera's name and Mattie's biological father Capt. Hugo Alonzo. Both kids are very cute and super active for their age and I couldn't be happier that they warmed up easily on me, they might have felt it in their little hearts that I am their father. By the time I said goodbye both kids are trying to run after me, kaya kinailangan pang libangin ng taga pag alaga nila, bago ako tuluyang naka alis. I felt so happy that I decided to come back in the morning and ditched my supposed meeting with the board.

The maid let me in right away when she recognized me from last night and instead of calling Mattie and telling her I arrived, she just instructed me where to find Mattie when I asked for her. I easily spotted where she was because of Mary's loud voice asking her to admit something, while Mattie was giggling like as if she was being tickled, and sure enough mary was tickling her and she was giggling like a child. It was so unusual but it's very amusing to see her there having fun and hear her giggle like that. But what even more amusing was hearing her admit that she enjoyed our night together even though she said it was painful. Damn! I promise the second time will be more enjoyable and hopefully not as painful. I was too amused to hear her say that, that I just couldn't keep my mouth shut so I teased her a little bit and as I expected, her faced turned red, but damn, she looked so beautiful when she blushes and I can't help but feel my heart flutter a little bit, like a little school boy on his first crush.

Also I can't resist the urge to kiss her lips, and so I kissed her, and boy it was wonderful! Most especially when she returned my kisses. I never kissed someone that intense before, that made me think, time stood still and I can't think of nothing else but her, of having no one else but her. It's f*cking refreshing! And it may sound gay but I'm loving this feeling and I want to feel it everyday, because it's making me feel new, it's making me feel young, it's making me feel alive! I don't want this kind of feeling to disappear.

You may think it's very unromantic of me to just slip a ring on her finger without giving her a proper proposal, but to tell you honestly I don't want to do it that way. I actually thought of doing it properly over a candlelight dinner, with a soft music playing, a violin or a piano perhaps, but, I've done that before and I don't want to replicate what I did in the past. I want to do something new for Mattie, something special, something na babagay sa kanya, kaya lang kanina, hindi na ko naka tiis, hindi na ko naka pag hintay kaya bago pa sya tumanggi inilagay ko na sa daliri nya yong singsing without asking her if she would marry me, she could have remove it if she doesn't really want to marry me, but she didn't so I guess that means yes and if it's not, then surely her hot responses to my kisses and every touch means YES!

I know I'm being too fast but I'm not getting any younger, I can't afford to be slow. I want her so bad that I can't keep my hands off her, so bad that just a mere touch of her makes me feel like I'm over the edge of losing my control at may pakiramdam akong hindi ko kakayaning mag hintay ng matagal. She's very tempting kasi and just today I'm paper thin away from taking her right on top of that table. The only thing that keeps me from doing so, was the thought that I hurt her the first time and she deserves a mind blowing second round with all the loving an old fashioned lover could give, kahit na hindi ko sigurado kung makakaya ko bang mag timpi ng todo just to give her a second round she deserves.