Chapter 35

I know it's normal for a woman to have a previous relationship or even relationships, but I don't know what came over me when I heard about Mattie's previous relationship or should I say, highschool sweetheart? College sweetheart, what ever it is that you call them this days. It irritates me and I can't help but feel jealous and be threatened so suddenly, kahit na ba sinabi nyang she's already over him. I don't know if it's just my insecurity eating me up or there's  really something unusual there. And though it wasn't mentioned but I have this feeling na he was her first and her last boyfriend and it may sound silly but I want to know who that bastard might be.

I know it's so immature of me but I hate feeling insecure over someone I don't know, plus it's always great to know who the opponent might be, the way I always had to know who are my opponents in the business world, it gives me the edge to gain the upper hand and secure the deal. And and I guess in my case with Mattie, it would give me the edge to secure her feelings for me and where I stand in her life. We've only just begun but I already have this feeling that if she did not end up with me I will be totally ruined and my life will be a mess. I don't want that to happen, I want her to and up with me and there's no way I would give her up. F*ck that man! Who ever he is! I'll make sure he'll never get Mattie from me.

"What's up with that face bro? Hindi ba dapat all smile ka ngayon after that whole night with Mattie? Don't deny it kasi I know you used the room, I telephoned the concierge and he confirmed it to me, you even had a late check out daw eh." Naka kunot noong bungad ni Tristan kasunod ang naka ngising si Louie.

"I didn't know that the concierge in that hotel is a gossip monger, I'll remind my self not to ever check in with them again." Busangot ang mukhang sagot nya.

"Aw come on! Don't tell me after all those wines I poured her hindi ka parin naka score? Pinanginginigan ka na ba ng tuhod pre at di ka na tinatayuan? Putcha kapag ganyan pa reseta ka kagad ng Viagra, para walang kawala!" Si Louie.

"Shut up dude! I don't need those bullsh*ts, I can still take my woman to the heavens and back." Sabi nya sabay ubos ng whiskey sa hawak na baso.

"Then what's with that face? The red banner is up kaya di ka Naka score?" Naka taas ang kilay na tanong ni Tristan, umiling sya.

"Then what?" Si Louie.

"I don't know, I feel f*cking insecure with her ex and I don't f*cking know him." Aniyang pahinamad na sumandig sa back rest ng upuan at wala sa loob na sinuklay ng mga daliri ang buhok.

"F*cking insecure?! Seriously?!" Si Tristan

"Si DM de Vierre na malaki pa sa universe ang ego insecure? I don't believe that pare!" Si Louie, saka suminyas sa bartender na silbihan sila ng alak. They are frequent in the bar kasi malapit sa opisina kaya alam na ng bartender kung anong order nila.

"You know that's not true pare, I'm not a very egoistic person, but sure I don't easily get insecure, kaya lang kasi it's hard not to be insecure when I already poured my heart out to her and she says nothing and then I found out that she had this ex of her way back when she was young and she'll say he was an inspiration, and I don't know, something is telling me that there's something about their break up kaya she doesn't seem to be interested in relationships, you see she doesn't have a boyfriend when I met her and she looked sad and lonely, it makes me think that she was so in love with that bastard even if she said she already move on and he's just a no body." Litanya ni Mitch

"Well she said he was an inspiration it's already "was" pare, was! Past tense na, you are the now pare so be her inspiration now, show her that you are more inspiring than that bastard." Si Tristan.

"Impregnate her again, the faster the better para walang kawala." Si Louie

"I wish!" Ani Mitch na bumuntong hininga.