Chapter 37

I don't know what's wrong with Drake, he seem to be a bit off, there's that sadness in his eyes that I could not fathom, I tried to asked him what was wrong but he said everything's okay and there's nothing to worry about, though it made me curious what kept him up all night because he said he did not get much sleep kaya here he is, sleeping like a baby in my arms, tuloy di ako maka alis kasi bukod sa naka unan sya sa arm ko, naka yakap pa sya sakin ng mahigpit na akala mo eh iiwan ko sya o may aagaw sakin, kahit kaming dalawa lang naman ang tao dito sa kwarto. I waited a long time before I manage to get off the bed and I had to do it very-very carefully, I had the feeling kasi na baka nasa baba na sina mom, or worse they are somewhere trying to get hold of me, na iwan ko pa naman ang phone ko sa sasakyan.

I tipped toed all the way to the door and when I opened it, I found my luggage and my hand bag behind the door and since I felt sticky down there I decided to wash up and get change. Kaso when I was in the shower na Drake woke up and joined me, tuloy what happened earlier was repeated on the bathroom wall with the water flowing and all. Though it felt good, pero its so nakaka ngawit that I have the feeling na pag ganito ng ganito, malamang di na ko makalakad ng straight. When were done I asked drake to go ahead, kasi I need to blow dry my hair and get changed, matatagalan pa ako baka mainip sya sa pag hihintay and worse lalong tumagal kasi hindi nanaman sya maka tiis. I was glad na he decided to go, he needs some coffee daw.

I opt for a high necked marble gray sweater dress with open sleeves and the same knee high suede boots I was wearing earlier. It's windy and cold outside and it might rain daw, so the weather is a good excuse for wearing this kind of outfit kahit kung tutuusin compared to Germany and London's weather eh mainit pa ang weather here. Germans and Brits will surely be wearing as skimpy as they can get in this kind of weather, but oh well I'm a Filipino so it's a good enough excuse to feel cold in Tagaytay weather. Though the  fabric of my dress is not thick naman actually so Incase uminit it's still okay to wear, they will just think I'm doing an OOTD, and they would ot think that I'm actually covering my neck with Drake's tell tale signs. And since my neck is covered I decided to tie my hair in a high pony tail, put on a little make up and a dark shades of lipstick before I decided to get down and figure out kung nandyan na sina mom. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard a familiar laugh. I could not help but raise an eyebrow, I do not know she would be here. But anyway, I remembered Drake invited my entire family and I think she counts.

"Oh there she is! Hi sis!" She said with the brightest smile I ever seen on her since the day we were born. It's way brighter than her oh so bright yellow spaghetti strapped mini dress with a red sash tied in a bow just below her bre*sts that looks like it's about to spill from the bre*st cups of her dress. Her hand is clutching Drake's arm who turned around and looked at me too, with a smile on his lips.

"Hi there! Good to see you, where's everyone?" I replied forcing my self to plaster a smile on my lips and turned to look around. I can't see anyone else but the two of them.

"They are at the back babe, checking the stables, wanna go and check them out too?" Drake said, as Scarlett let go of his arm and walked towards me and gave me a tight hug and a peck on both cheeks.

"It's okay love, I was just wondering where they are." I said, nearly biting back my own words. Where the hell did I get that endearment so suddenly? I had to look away for a while because I felt my cheeks burning looking at his twinkling eyes and that teasing smile on his lips.

"Your sister was telling me a story about you when you were little babe, I didn't know you were so funny." Drake said, when Scarlett let go of me. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow a little and looked at Scarlett who just smiled and say...

"Some stories of you, like that stunt you did, hiding in dad's luggage and making everyone look for you everywhere." She said smiling.

"That was hilarious and scary at the the same time babe." Drake said smiling, I just smiled, it was the same story dad  told me in the hospital before I left.