Chapter 45

It's been three weeks since that weekend with Mattie's family, and it's that long too since the last time I had her, ang hirap naman kasing sumalisi, we are in both ends of town and she got really busy this days at ang hirap ring sumingit sa schedule at list ng priorities  nya na kasalukuyang mukhang ako ang nasa huli. I understand her naman kasi ako ang nag pumilit na sumiksik sa buhay nya, gayong alam kong wrong timing ako at na ngangapa pa silang mag iina dahil hindi pa sila fully settled sa bansa, kaya lang kasi hindi na kasi ako maka pag hintay at ayoko ng dagdagan pa ang mga taon at buwang pinag hintay ko sa kanya.

I'm not getting any younger and our children are getting bigger and I want to have them all with me everyday and spend as much time as I can with them before they all grow up and have their own life. And most of all, I want Mattie for my self at night. I want to get close to her as much as I can, I want to show her how much I love her, I want her to feel loved. Wala akong paki kung maging busy sya sa maghapon sa ibang bagay, kung hindi nya ko ma pansin sa dami ng kailangan nyang unahin, ang gusto ko lang maging akin sya sa gabi, makatabi ko sya sa mag damag, ma solo ko sya ng hindi kailangang mag madali o maki sabay sa iba. And for me to have her I need to marry her, we have to live in one house together, share the same bed, sleep together every night as much as possible and the only solution is to marry her, dahil hindi ko na yata kayang mag hintay ng susunod pang mga linggo.

I gather all the help I could get, then in list my mama and her mom to plan all this together in just one week with the best event organizer in the country, who know where to find the best venue, the best flower arrangers, the best caterers, and the best production team and army of everyone we need to pull of a wedding no woman could refuse, I don't care about the price tag, I could afford it and she deserves it no matter how much it cost. Then with mama's timeless elegance and her mom's unmistakable fashion sense I trust that they could pick the best wedding gown for a bride as lovely as mine.

They picked three gowns made by an international couturier, two passed my my taste and I hope she would wear, one of them too revealing but no doubt she would look so fine in it but she could only wear that for me. Mama said, they purposely did it para daw ma pilitan syang isoot ang isa sa dalawang bridal gown, I hope she would choose one of the two, because I don't think I would let her walk down the aisle wearing that overly revealing outfit that could pass as a negligée. Now after just one week everything is set, all I need is my bride, who might be on her way her by now. Our children are all inside and excited waiting for the events to unfold and I'm here standing feeling nervous, more nervous than the day I married Abigail.

"Are you nervous?" Tristan asked

"Hell yeah! More nervous than I ever was with with Abigail." I said not bothering to hide what I feel.

"Come on! You been through this before, so dapat mani na lang sayo to!" Ani Rico.

"I know, but my previous one was planned and the bride knows, but tonight my bride is clueless, i'm scared she might turn me down." I said, revealing my thoughts.

"I don't think she would, I never seen her before as happy as I had seen her happy when she's with you." Tiko said overhearing our conversations, it made me smile a little, it gave me a little hope.

A couple of minutes later, i started to feel relax, I guess a chitchat with friends and family help a lot, until Tristan suddenly mentioned something that was actually bothering me too for a while now. And it's Louie, he seem a bit distant lately at laging mukhang may malalalim na iniisip. I was actually beginning to think na he doesn't feel like coming tonight kaya, kahit nandito sya eh sa malayo sya naka tingin at ni hindi nya na pansing naka tingin kaming lahat sa kanya, he doesn't seem to be noticing Mattie's cousins na mukhang sya ang topic ng usapan habang kausap ang anak ko, tingin kasi ng tingin sa kanya eh, the normal Louie would be flirting by now if not joining our conversations. Gusto ko sana syang lapitan to ask what was wrong but the coordinator says the bridal car is nearly here, it has some kind of tracking device kasi kaya she knows and she can tell where they are.