Chapter 43

Hi I'm Abigail P. Galvez, I was once Abigail G. de Vierre the wife of a young business tycoon. I came from a well off family, but compared to the de Vierre's we are nothing. My mother Gloria and Mitchell's mom Mira de Vierre are childhood friends. So when they met again after so many years they had this crazy idea to have me and Mitchell married. I know Mitchell already, but I don't like him, I actually like his friend Louie, but the thing is Louie doesn't like me, that he doesn't even seem to notice me, because he was in love with my sister Astrid.

We just arrived from overseas and my parents wants to establish a business in the Philippines and having someone who is well known in the business community like the de Vierre's is great for business, so having me married to Mitchell is the best thing to do. I don't want to do it because I don't feel anything for him, even though he was nice and equally handsome as his friend Louie. But for the sake of business and what's better for my family I agreed to marry him. When we got married I was surprised that he actually liked me and after a while he admitted he was in love with me.

Okay na sana kasi tulad ko, moderno ang pananaw nya sa buhay at tanggap nyang hindi sya ang una sa buhay ko, kaya wala kaming pinag awayan tungkol sa bagay na yan. Being married to him I also found out that we were sexually compatible, that he can match my hunger for sex, more than any other man I been to bed with, kaya naman for a while na kontento ako, lalo nat bilang asawa wala na akong mahihiling pa sa kanya,he's very generous, he's very considerate, he's very sweet and loving, kaya lang hindi parin magawang tumibok ng puso ko para sa kanya kahit anong pilit ko, lalo nat madalas ko paring makita sa paligid si Louie, na lalo na akong hindi na pansin mula ng makasal ako kay Mitch.

Louie became my secret obsession, siguro dahil sa lahat ng lalaking matipuhan ko sya lang ang hindi ko pa na titikman, kaya naman may mga gabing sya ang iniisip ko habang pinaliligaya namin ni Mitch ang isat-isa sa kama. Hanggang hindi ko na makaya ang obsession ko sa kanya. I threw a big party for my sister Astrid when she came back from her two years study abroad and it happened that Mitch was on a business trip somewhere and he couldn't make it, and since he couldn't make it, I asked Louie nicely to be my escort.

The party was a well planned masquerade ball and held at a rented villa somewhere and being the hostess of the party I was the one busy meeting and greeting all of the well chosen guests, one of them was a woman I paid, who have the same complexion, same body and same height as I am. So when Louie was busy mingling with the guests I swapped clothes with the woman, or should I say I asked her to wear my clothes so Louie will still think I was the one circulating around the guests. Astrid was as liberated as I am and she knows about my plan so, she purposely flirted with Louie that night even if she was actually in love with someone else and then when Louie was hooked, she run away and then we exchanged outfits.

Being sisters we have the same size and body built and almost the same voice, we also have the same mannerisms so people who doesn't know us very well would think we're one and the same, or we are twins when infact Astrid is two years younger than me. When I came back at the party wearing Astrid's clothes no one realized it was me, I continued Astrid's flirtations with Louie and not for long, Louie fell into my trap and the years of l*sting over him has paid off and made even more exciting by the mask we both wear. He was such a great lover and he was so eager to do dirty that I came multiple times before the night was over. Exhausted from our s*xcapades he snoozed like a baby that I manage to slip off and get home without being noticed.

Two months after the party I found out I was pregnant and I was so scared out of my wits, I know it wasn't Mitchell's because I was secretly taking birth control pills that's why after two years being married he doesn't manage to get me pregnant. And that night of the party I was so excited that I forgot to pop a pill in mouth, the next day I was so exhausted from our kinky lovemak*ng that i woke up late and forgot about it again and since Mitch was not around I forgot to do it completely.