"You don't believe me"

" Just run with me"

" Just run with me"

" Do I have a choice"

He stopped on his tracks at the same place we came before. The same place it all took the first turn from. The place where Lizzy died.

"Run or leave me"

"Taehyung, what are you-"

"Didn't you hear, this is where I did it, this is where I saw her the last time"

I was forcing my steps behind when he marched like a psycho in front of me. His hands were tightly closed into a fist trying to endure the pain. His teeth grinding against each other, trying to stay steady. Closely, I observed his movements, they were not furious as he wanted it to be seen, they were careful and helpless. He finally caught both my shoulders, shaking me.

" Don't you get it, I'm dangerous"

" No, you are not"

" I killed your sister, Lizzy"

He was shocked to see the same expression on my face, an expression saying I don't give a shit.

Taehyung still acted the same, angry and guilty. His eyes were bottled up with tears that he held back to act strong. He didn't do anything wrong? guilt ate him up so much that he isn't able to endure reality.

"Taehyung, I know you didn't kill her" I said, shaking his revolting body.

"What makes you think that, just because Jimin told you? you believe that " He shot back.

"It's more than that Taehyung, it's because I trust you"

" WHY WOULD YOU TRUST A MURDERER!!!!" He slapped my hands of his shoulder. I was almost going to regret the timing but there was no second to waste before confessing. I want him to feel loved, the need to stay.

"Because, I love you"

An ocean of silence dominated us. He kept his eyes on my hands that laid on his shoulder and brought it closer to his chest. He seemed like a precious gem that should be kept safe, to always be protected with.

I could feel his warm tears dripping on my hands. I waited for him to stop crying and continuously wiped his tears with my other hand.

"Chareong"

" Hm?"

He observed my smile and continued.

"Thank you, for believing me"I nodded my head in approval while he continued to observe my smile. Little did I know he will lean closer, brushing his nose with mine.

" I love you too"

When we moved apart he kept whining that it wasn't his fault and that he was living in this guilt for his entire life. After a long cry I decided to make him smile.

" What did the calculator say to the student"

He playfully rolled his eyes, leaning forward. The tears were disappearing with his smile. Somehow he is free now.

" What is it, beautiful?"

" Ha ha ha...hehehe...you can count on me.....HAHAHAHA" He laughed giving way to millions of butterflies in my stomach, all waiting to fly away.

" What? is your heart playing that melody again" He asked, laughing.

" How did you know?"

"I could see it when you place your hands on your heart. But don't you think you are being too childish for saying such things"

" KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!you don't believe me?"

" Of course I do, but haha--"

" YA! Kim Taehyung, stop laughing, you see I will make you believe"

" Yea we will see about.....cough cough"

" Cough cough cough"

He kept flinching in pain holding his chest, kneeling down.

"Taehyung are you okay? what is happening-"

I held him in my arms, my hands felt wet near his mouth. I slowly lifted my shivering hands to see.

" Blood"