"He was picking flowers"

I heard kids say he left early from class today

I wonder why?

I laid my head against the pillow. The light that aimlessly came raising into my half closed eyelids from the window of the school clinic, highlighted my simple features, forcing my eyes open.

It was a very disturbing feel, but somehow delightful at the moment.

I had fallen down during P.E and hurt my leg. So I had been taken to the clinic. And that is the mysterious short, unwanted, story of how I ended up in here. Feeling all goofy and suffocated, I looked out of the window and saw a tall guy near the school garden....he was picking flowers.

My eyes grew drowsy as I lifted to my dream land, not able to stand the extra pills I unknowingly took in.

An hour later I started rubbing my eyes out of irritation as the sunlight stroke too hard. A simple figure in school uniform approached my side of the bed and slowly closed the curtains. He knew the force opening of my eyes, probably? except, I couldn't get a good glimpse of him, since my eyes were still dropping low.

A simple time skip and I was ready to dash off, immediately packing my bag.

Suddenly, yet not shockingly, a paper plane once again crashed on to my hair.

I read out the words engraved in it, curious.

' Chareong, Get well soon..They smell beautiful'

I turned around and saw the same bouquet of flowers near my bed.