"Convincing him"

"He's leaving? Chareong, I'm sure that's nothing more than an excuse to keep you both apart"

"I know, Jimin. And I understand his worry--"

"Bullshit. If you guys are planning to shoot a drama then please don't ask me for any help. I don't understand how immature love can be" Jimin commented, annoyed.

"I mean, if Tae doesn't want to save himself then why the fuck would he have wanted to start shit with you. It's not fair from your side"

"Jimin, we are not picking sides right now"

"I know but. This sucks. You guys better get your shit together before I do"

An annoyed Jimin was something rare to see. And for a fact, Jimin never swore. Ever.

Whenever Yoongi used to have a slip of tongue, Jimin would be the first to correct him. Though it never really puts any impact on him, Jimin would always try.

But now he's lost it all together.

"Chareong, he's stupid. And it's probably not late for him to change. If we can convince him to choose for the best, then Tae wouldn't have to leave us, ever"

"How can anyone convince him? I haven't even talked about knowing it to him"

"Maybe you don't have to. Maybe you just have to show him there's so much more left to do. Especially you Chareong, there is nothing more than you that he wants now"

"Jimin what can--"

"Just go to his home. You will see that he will be probably making his hundredth paper plane now. You have turned into his only obsession. And that could change his mind"

There was so much of hope swirling in his eyes, asking no....pleading for me to agree. I didn't know which part of it was going to be difficult. Telling Tae that I knew about what's happening in his life, or convincing him to stay.

Both seems equally hard.

But nothing could go against Jimin's sparkly eyes. With a huge sigh I gave in.

"What do I do"

____________________________

It's been ages since I visited his home. I wonder if it's still messed up with paper cuttings everywhere. With a simple knock the door was flung open to see a weak Taehyung. The expression on his face was quite cute. He didn't know what to ask.

But that's what I'm going to make easier for him.

"Okay, you can leave us. But I want justice. Last time you made me stay back in school for teaching you maths"

He smiled, with a huge question mark on his face.

"This time you have to help me in physics. You are good at that right. If I score an A+ in any upcoming physics exams you can leave. Until then" I said, holding his collar, bringing out the gangster in me " You better stay while I'm asking nicely"