"Peck"

"Maybe we should leave it's getting cold in this park"

"Chareong, why do you just want to keep going away from me. If that's the case you don't have to try, just say and I won't show up again"

"I'm not trying to get away"

"Really? because from the way you act it doesn't look so"

Taehyung looked pissed off and walked away, leaving me in shock. There was never a time he got mad at me. This was the first.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry. Wait" I yelled, running to the slowly disappearing figure.

"Let go Chareong. I'm leaving" he yelled back, snapping my hands off his wrist. He probably didn't realize that it would hurt me. His reflex was strong and my hands were paining so badly.

With my reaction Taehyung worried. He quickly held my hands with his and kissed it with his eyes closing, tears simply designing his cheeks.

"It's okay, Taehyung. I'm okay"

"I'm sorry"

"No, please don't be sorry again"

Taehyung brought me closer to him. He placed a peck on my cheeks, another one on each of my eyes that was holding up a river of tears. A peck on my forehead and leaned closer to me, closer than ever, perfect than before.

He held my face in his palms and kissed me so desperately. So lovingly yet like it should last forever. He didn't care about the tears that were falling. He only wanted me.

When we parted, he cried. His voice breaking up when he spoke.

"I love you so much, Chareong. And I don't want to be sorry anymore"