"Pendant"

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

"Remember this garden? It was one of our most secret treasures"

"Remember how everyday we used to pick up the litter because you were just in love with this place and you couldn't see it being destroyed"

"I can't blame you if you forgot but, remember how I used to dig my exam paper in the mud to not get caught at home"

"The way the breeze used to brush away our insecurities and bring us closer to each other"

"The light that gets trapped between the branches, and just a beam of light that used to fall only on the part of your side when we laid down exactly like this. I found you so fascinating then"

"Maybe then we never learnt to face each other. We never learnt to catch each others eyes to unravel our secrets. But now look"

"We both are just looking at each other. We are finally able to unravel our secrets"

My eyes never left the sky. Maybe because I had her company I felt courageous enough to speak. Chareong, was clearly debating with herself if she should ask me who I was talking to.

She could definitely sense it's not her.

While I was completely lying down and admiring the sky, Chareong only stared at me and never even asked a single word about my odd behaviour.

After a minute of seconds I sat on the grass, close to her with crossed legs.

"Even someone special I know has the same favourite color as your someone special. And she lives up there as well"

"So you talk to her?"

"Never until now"

"What makes you think she will listen to you now?"

"I'm not sure, but as of now she still lives in each corner of this garden. It was her treasure"

"She does?" she questioned back amazed, tears simply forming in her eyes. I know she's hurt. I know I stole her from her.

It's all my fault and I want to make it up to this girl that I never imagined I would fall in love with. So much that I could give up everything just to see her, feel her, have her.

"This" I started, sitting behind her while she sniffed back her tears. I gently unlocked the necklace, circling it around her neck.

Chareong held on to the pendant with a smile. And now she was crying. But it was tears of happiness I observed. She loved my gift and I couldn't be any happier.

"Taehyung, it's a paper plane pendant"