"Little detail"

Pft boyfriend

Pft boyfriend.

Are they both trying to toy with me?

Do I look that easy.

"Chareong, wait"

I sense Taehyung following me. But I didn't pay him any attention after what had happened yesterday.

"Just listen to me"

"Go away, please"

But I couldn't take another step. Two hands caught my shoulders from behind and I couldn't escape the strong grip. Taehyung was too strong for me. He held onto to both of my shoulders so tight.

"Taehyung!! Let go off me!! Leave me" I kept fighting his grip, trying to push him away without turning to face him.

"Listen to me first"

"I don't want to. You are a jerk. Leave"

"Chareong..." he trailed off speaking my name as if he had lost strength.

But losing strength didn't mean he let go. Taehyung's hands that were holding my shoulder had circled around my neck and covered my head in his embrace.

He was back hugging me, but it was around my shoulder with his head resting between my shoulder and head.

Taehyung looked weak and helpless. But he didn't dare to let me go.

"I'm sorry if the last paper plane hurted your feelings. Ever since yesterday you didn't talk to me. But I thought you were together. That's why I thought maybe you both...." he trailed off again, sighing on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he continued, hugging me tighter.

His words were so beautiful. His voice so clear and deep near my ears. It almost felt like a faint whisper letting a slight thrill run up my spine.

"Fine. I'll let it slip this once. Next time don't patch me up with just anyone. Your imaginations are a little too dangerous for me to handle" I talked and Taehyung chuckled on my shoulder, tickling me into laughter as well.

Taehyung relaxed next to my warmth. His features were so defined under the sunset. With my head sided to get a better glimpse of him, I could see every little detail real clear.

Suddenly his eyes opened to catch me staring at him and I freaked out. But I couldn't move. I still wanted to stare.

His eyes went down, staring at my lips and he smiled. Just smiled. But that impacted on me a little too much.

So beauTAEful.

His eyes closed again but his hands around my shoulder moved down, slowly tracing my arm and reaching my waist.

Both his arms wrapped around my waist.

He was now back hugging me for real.