"Theme"

Everyday had something new

With him beside me, there were many things left to do. All this was getting exciting.

I was feeling such weird emotions while staying close to him.

Especially when he smiles. It's as if my heart skips a beat. But I loved it. I loved it so much.

"Everyone is invited to my birthday party next week" one of our signature divas yelled.

Of course she was successful in gaining all the attention she wanted. If I yell, they would all just bitch about me. Thank you very much.

"But your not invited if you don't have a date. I'm sorry, it's just the theme"

Theme. Wtf there are themes like that. I thought themes were always colors or a specific type. But boy was I living under a rock my whole life.

But. I. Don't. Have. A. Date.

Or a guy friend for that matter. Thank you very much again.

"I'm not going" I whispered under my breath, hoping no one heard and try to make fun of me.

With the last bell I got myself ready to leave.

I'm usually the last to leave. I love experiencing the last minute silence before school. It's relaxing in soo many different levels.

But just before leaving.

Someone made sure to leave a piercing pain on my forehead.

"Let's not go if you don't like. But if you are going, your going with me, Chareong. I'll beat up the guy if it's someone other than me"