"Special girl"

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

_________

You told me you wanted to come with me. I'll not wait for more than five minutes. If you don't come I'll just take some other random guy and you can beat him up later I don't mind
--Reong

Message seen

______

A small smile curved up my lips in the thought of her waiting till I show up. But at the same time, there was so much I wanted to do before I leave. And this.

This would probably count in my bucket list.

A fake date with Chareong.

In a hurry I fixed my tie and rushed out of my house smiling like an idiot with my suit interrupting my impatience to reach there on time. I can't let anyone steal my special date. My special girl for the day.

"You can take someone else, Chareong. Like I told you it's the theme. You need a date to come in"

"Yea I know, can we wait for another two minutes"

"Fine. But who is this man?"

"I'm the lucky man you are searching for" I said, not letting the birthday girl finish. Chareong looked at me with scary eyes. She kept tapping her watch, alarming me about the time.

I couldn't do anything but smile with guilt ridden eyes, which I was hoping would work and walah it did the magic. All it took was a smile? And she softened.

The party was great and all. But I never left my eyes of Chareong. She decided to drink even if it's not her legal age yet. They said it was fine and no one would know. She was convinced. It all started with a dare. And once she gets competent, there is no stop button on her.

"I think you drank enough. Let's take you home"

We both ended up being the last to leave. Most of them were drunk and slept on the floor. But I had to watch her, so no mischeifs for me. We both just sat on the staircase, with no one watching us.

"No, I want to see Santa. It's chtistmas eve, Taehyung!!!" She yelled, stamping her feet on the floor, sitting right after throwing an unnecessary tantrum.

"Okay fine. I'll take you to him"

"Are you his elf? Do you know where he keeps his gifts. I want to steal them all"

"That's not nice, Chareong. I won't take you then" I replied, kneeling down, secretly admiring her.

"Okay sorry I won't steal any. But take me to him. I want to ask him for a Christmas wish so badly"

"Okay, and what do you wish for. If you tell me that I'll take you" I said, carrying her in my arms like a bride, ready to leave the messed up party.

Chareong breathed heavily on my neck when she tried to balance herself in my arms. She hid herself from my eyes while talking like a child.

"I wish for Santa to make Taehyung stay. I only want that and I won't steal any of his other presents"

She continued and my heart clenched in a sudden pain.

"I only want Kim Taehyung to stay"

My hands tightened around her. Words were shivering out my mouth when I spoke. A smile so painful lingering on my lips. And I couldn't fight my tears.

"I won't go. I'll stay"