"Paint"

A/N- For those who got the notification. I'm just making the story longer with more chaps. And the ending will also come with an epilogue as many of you requested.

 And the ending will also come with an epilogue as many of you requested

There was always some kind of a problem with the school term exams. It's always last minute dates and discussions.

I mean, why do they even have to care. It's us who suffer the last minute schedule.

There was only a week or less for the first semester exams. And of course, nobody is prepared. Time. We never get that part of the advantage.

"I can't really afford for a tuition. If that's the case then I'll probably flunk this one too. But wait! Namjoon hyung is a smartass. You will help me right?" Jimin asked with sparkles coming out of his eyes.

"No" didn't really expect such a plain answer. But that's Namjoon alright.

The crowd around Namjoon's bench was not something new. In fact it was more like a tradition. Well, we can't blame him for being a smartass with the highest IQ in class.

He's high in demand during this time of the year.

And then there is Jimin acting all dumb in the beginning but will find a way to convince him into teaching him somehow. And I must say. His sparkly eyes does do the magic.

"I need help in maths! I'll come over today"

"Firstly, I suck in maths. Secondly, what makes you think I'll help you with it, Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung approached me and I didn't want to care any less.

He stared again. Trying to use Jimin's idea on me but his sparkly eyes won't work on me.

"Taehyung it's not going to work. I won't let you anywhere near my house" I ordered.

He smiled. Mischievously to be precise.

"Then let's just make ourselves home" He suggested and I knew something bad was coming.

He quickly grabbed on to my hand.

He had evidently returned from ART class by the way his hands were still covered in paint. And when he held onto my hand, it had stained mines aswell.

With the bell our teacher had come in.

But,

Taehyung splashed the paint on his brush at him and the teacher was furious. He looked at Taehyung but soon his eyes were on me.

We were the only ones with paint in our hands.

"Taehyung and Chareong! Stay back for detention today"