"Prince Charming"

There was only one person I wanted to stay away from

Kim Taehyung.

A wave of relief washed over me when detention had finally come to an end.

With my head still feeling heavy, I lifted it up with weak eyes that were still drowsy and I couldn't see quite clear.

I had fallen asleep.

I was more than thankful that I wasn't drooling like an idiot and simply balanced my face on the edge of my palm with my other hand rubbing my eyes, forcing myself up.

A yawn had escaped my mouth and soon after I streched there was a face right in front of me.

A face so familiar yet so beautiful.

Kim Taehyung.

"You scared the shit out of me"

I yelled. Making him flinch.

"I'm sorry. I was shading you"

It almost....almost made me nervous and I was praying that I wasn't red.

"It's not that sunny. It's almost evening"

"Still"

He replied and jumped away from me. Taehyung walked to the door and turned to my side just so he could smile.

Completely unnecessary, but okay.

He smiled so wide. But it somehow seemed too mischievous for me. As if he had a few tricks up his sleeves. As far as the school 'Prince charming' is concerned, he knew his way to every single girl.

It was just a matter of a game for him.

It was the same with her aswell.

I would never forgive myself for staying with him if everything I doubt prove right about him.

Five minutes had passed and I was sure he left school already. That was basically my cue.

I'm going home.

I took the risk to peek outside the class, scanning my head in both directions to see if the coast was completey safe. And yes. It was.

But the moment I reached a step forward there was a sharp pain on my forehead and I knew it was that stupid paper plane again.

But this time he can't fool me.

This time I know he's near by.

This time I'll get him.

He's still in here.

"Chareong, I wiped the drool off your face. You can thank me later"