"He froze"

"You're failing the third time in today's test

"You're failing the third time in today's test. Why is it so hard for you to score?"

"Well me and physics don't get along that easily"

"But you never failed till now"

"This semester is hard"

Finding an excuse was like finding Nemo. I have to swim across the entire ocean for an orange clown fish. In this case an excuse that was worth his belief.

I never fail. Yes. But for him to stay I had to. Taehyung was testing me with exams over exams that he prepared and I had to be at his house exactly at seven pm sharp to attend.

He says the more I examine myself, the more I'll improve.

And every time I attend his one hour test, Taehyung would be watching me with his hands resting on his cheeks. He didn't even care if I copied. Well, that's what I though but never mind. I tried peeking behind my textbook and he slapped my hands with narrow eyes that were torturing me.

"Are you doing this on purpose"

"Why would anyone fail on purpose, Tae?"

"Dad got my tickets already. I'll be leaving by next week so you have time till then to convince me to stay" Taehyung said, hiding a smirk.

So he knew all along.

And he toyed with me? Wait I was doing that right? Urgh.

"Only Jimin can come up with such lame excuses to make me stay. You should have thought of something smarter" he said, looking at me with warm eyes, sealed lips. So beautiful.

"Then can't you stay"

"Convince me better"

"I will"

"You can't" he said, chuckling.

In matter of seconds the competition got me in action. I didn't think much much before leaving a peck, not more than a second on Taehyung's cheeks. And he froze.

He smiled.