"It sings a song"

I met him during practice; he wasn't sure how to interact with me

But now that I think of it........I regret thinking of it!!!!

He walked straight to my direction as I kept glancing here and there not to catch his attention, with googling eyes to be precise. But he didnt wait. Kim Taehyung pulled me closer and started with the play where Romeo meets Juliet.

"Remember this is just a play, don't overdo--"

Before I could complete, his hands were already around my waist, pulling me closer with his other hand grasping mine. "Taehyung--" I whispered when I felt his face close to my hair, smelling it. "I'm sorry" was what he said?

Later, he instantly grabbed my hand and walked me to the school costume room, like nothing ever happened.

He lifted an amazing gown and signaled me to try it on.

"You don't talk much do you?"

"I don't think you will like it if I do"

"Why?"

"Because I would have said you look beautiful"

My cheeks started to burn HOT. A guy has never been this straight to me. At least because I'v never dated, wouldn't that be enough of an excuse to be flattered? is it that? could it be, or not.

"Tomato"

"What?"

"Your face looks like a tomato"

I started to blush harder from then. Why Kim Taehyung? you make me feel so, not me.

"But a really juicy one" he said with his usual playboy smirk.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"Ha ha ha ha"

His laugh...it brings a melody to my heart...it almost sings a song. He was giggling so hard that I couldn't control myself, either. I bursted out laughing with him.I'm not supposed to, but I did.

We talked a little and decided to head home with the last bell.

It's weird he still sends me those paper planes. Even after we started to talk he still flew them to my side. Like always, they were folded with sincerity and maybe care? affection? love?

It came again but this time I had a smile spread wide across my face. An unusual vibe I'm not sure if I should endure. A message I wasn't aware of. Was this how he felt?

"Chareong, your laugh.....it's beautiful"