"She knows"

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

She is behind me from some time, trying to cheer me up.

' I wish I could tell her, that I will die soon '

"Taehyung, let's get ice-cream" she started to pull my hand as I didn't move from my spot, but still she kept trying.

" Taehyung, stop embarrassing me"
She said, bowing to the seniors when they passed by us, giving her weird stares. It was all my fault to begin with. I was the one who gave her false hopes that I could actually stay forever.

"I can't anymore, Reong"

"What?"

She has to know. I have to tell her. I cant be a jerk anymore to a wonderful girl like her. What more can I ask for. Nothing. Everything she meant for me would eventually fade away. "I'm going to die--" I opened up to speak but,

In minutes her warm lips crashed mine. My eyes were wide open, I could see my whole group staring at us. Jhope spit his water on Rapmon's face, and then there was Jimin hyung smiling at us. I realised her eyes were tightly shut, allowing me to return her kiss.

"Chareong?" I called, my eyes never losing hers, loving and cherishing her to the fullest.

"I promise you won't die Taehyung, I promise"

Her words ran like a siren into my head, her hands only stealing every bits of me. It took me a second to reach reality sjd realize that. She..she....she knows.

(Chareong's Pov)

God just kill me, why did I do that.The whole corridor is staring at me after that incident few hours ago, they are all still giving me weird stares.

' Never seen a girl kiss before you little piece of shits'

It kinda pisses me off when I was the centre of attraction for the day. I only kissed Taehyung? It's no one's problem. I was taking my books for the next class from my locker when suddenly I heard them beside me.

"This girl came here for winning his heart just like that bitch, Lizzy"

I could feel my blood boiling already.

"Yea, she is no different from her, a fake bitch"

I curled my hands into a fist.

" Ha ha and one day she will also end up dying--"

Before she could finish there was a loud noise. I turned to that direction with hands covering my mouth. Shocked? Yes, I was. More than shocked, I was rather frightened. The girl's locker was lying broken on the floor. The whole school went silent. I ran to that side before someone gets hurt, knowing what to expect.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" I asked pulling him away from her.

" ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HER, AND YOU WON'T SEE THAT FAKE FACE OF YOURS!!!! UNDERSTAND??"

The corridor was a mess. All all eyes were on the angry boy who didn't look in good terms, followed by his squad.

" Oh, now why did you mess him up" Jungkook, came circling her accompanied by Jhope and Rapmon.

"Be a nice girl there" Suga said, wiping the dirt off her school blazer with a sweet smile. A fake, 'Act nice' smile to be precise."And apologise" he continued while his smile faded away, replacing it with his cold stare.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me" she said with teary eyes, and so did I accept her apology. I had to or it would have put them all in big time detention, because of me.

" Now wipe that off" Jimin said noticing her tears and handing her a handkerchief. Even in the most serious situation, he knows his manners.

"Let's go" Taehyung grabbed my hands, locking it with his. I don't know where he is taking me, but I know one thing, I'm in love with this boy.

(Author- *dabs and sings* I'm in love with the coco *hehehe*)