"Ever"

"Taehyung can you Shut up

"Taehyung can you Shut up. Why do you always talk about leaving!"

"Well, like I told you my dad wants me to join a school abroad since he is extending his branches"

"You're not going there. I already asked Jimin"

"Jimin doesn't know anything, okay. I'll be leaving by tomorrow. After I leave for home now, you won't see me again, ever"

It didn't take me time to realize how easily I could end up crying. But showing him my tears would mean things to him. Taehyung would doubt my behaviour.

Him finding out I know everything could change everything between us. He's willing to stay away from me now. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt now.

Why didn't he think of it earlier then. Why did he have to make me feel special.

Classes got over and the entire corridor was roaring with noise until the last bell rang, signalling them to leave.

I couldn't move. The whole day I could only think of Taehyung leaving. And today is supposed to be the last day.

Taehyung is going forever.

"Can I walk you home, please"

"No" I replied, plainly, gripping on to my bag and walking out of our class. I felt like doing so many things, felt the rush of so many emotions and it all just summoned to one thing.

Tears.

"Chareong? Why-- why exactly...would you cry" Taehyung asked, kneeling to my height on my fallen figure on the ground. He gently, creased my hair, and it all felt like before. How he would shamelessly and without hesitating approach me in different ways.

It's because I'll miss you.

Was what I wanted to say. But what came out was.

"It's because if you leave, I'll miss getting those cringey paper planes"