"He couldn't be"

"Shhh"

"Shhh"

"Oh I'm sorry"

I can't believe I got off the hook this time. Our school librarian is a tough guy. He can hear sounds even lower than the normal human sound wave. And I'm trying my best to cooperate, because if we get into detention with library being the reason, then say goodbye to after school activities for a week.

My eyes caught a book, I was so into it's cover I almost forgot about the bundle of books I was carrying in my hands and ended up dropping them all, creating a loud noise in the library filled with pin drop silence. Great.

I made my way down to pick them all, but a hand stopped me.

"Allow me" Taehyung said, bending down picking them one by one.

"You're going to read all these!!" he asked, fascinated.

I wanted to laugh so badly because his face was hidden behind the books he carried for me and when he talks it echoes so weirdly. Almost like he's munching on something inedible.

"You can keep them there" I said, gesturing to the empty table "And no silly, I'm just going to choose one out of them"

"Damn!! I can't believe those tiny hands carried them this far"

"YAAAA!!" I punched his shoulder without realizing he was carrying the books.

All the books fell one after another making different rhythms from small to big books. Inviting trouble into our arms.

"Shhhh"

"Sorry" we both said in unison, ending up in laughter.

"Shhh"

___________________________________

"Taehyung, stop staring while I'm reading"

"It's not you; it's the hot chick beside you I'm staring at"

For some reason I didn't feel right.

'He couldn't be' I thought with my eyebrows layered down.

Five minutes past and he is still looking in that direction. Pft, the girl must be irresistible. Why would he stare with so much passion. Urgh. This boy, is making me so curious I could almost turn.

"Why don't you just-"I said turning to the other side to see this girl he was staring at.

I immediately fixed my gaze back to my book with a cheeky smile hoping he does not realize. When I turned, it was my faded reflection beside the window, near me. The window was newly washed, making it describe my side features, clearly. He wasn't just staring, he was observing, learning, understanding, loving and maybe....apologizing. Many things could be drawn from his face.

"Why are you a tomato again?" He asked, again.

'CRAP'

In shock I stared back and rushed away from his side ignoring his calls when I realized I couldn't answer. He finally raced to my side and took his chance to bend down.

"Taehyung, I didn't drop anything"

"I'm just preventing someone from dropping" he said, gently tying my untied shoelace giving me that box smile of his. The way my heart flutters when he smiles is not explanatory. Like I said, It plays a beautiful melody that I can't even explain. That I love experiencing.

____________________________________

School dismissed and it's time to leave. I waited patiently outside my classroom with a slight smile for his plane. I wanted to wear a helmet from then, but I tossed that thought since I'm ...kind of liking it.

As expected it came.

' Chareong, why do you have that picture. The one you placed between you're library book that you borrowed today'

THANK YOU SOO MUCH....do vote, comment and share.