"Discover"

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

"It's all your fault"

"I never said it wasn't"

Chareong's rage was resting on the peak of her nose. I could clearly see how annoyed she was.

There were just about thousand questions I wanted to ask her. A handful of them were just out of curiosity while the rest were something I restlessly wanted to know.

There was so much I wanted to discover.

It's so amusing how they look so alike.

Her eyes, nose, lips. Everything at this moment were like folded papers. All of her features were so special against each other and I found myself staring at her like an idiot.

"You don't even have your books" she asked.

"I didn't think it would be of any use"

"WHAT ? I thought you wanted me to help you out with maths"

"I did. But I changed my mind"

"Taehyung!!" She yelled, stamping on the ground while she stood up in dismay. I couldn't help but giggle at her child like behaviour.

"Relax"

"Because of you I'm stuck here for no reason. Don't even bother calling me till detentions over" she declared while walking to sit in the corner of the classroom and plugging her earphones in. Eyes closed. Lips sealed being dissolved in the music.

I could only see her side features. And because she sat next to the window, the evening shades of the sky was glowing on her features which I found amusing to stare at.

I was smiling for no reason. And I loved it.

It didn't take me much time to sneak out a paper from my maths book that I was hiding till then.

I wrote in it.

And I folded it into a paper plane with a smile still lingering on my cheeks.