"Your name"

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

I followed the hooded figure till the train station. I was curious to know about him. Why would he have her bracelet.

'Why would he get out of her house, is he her--'

I couldn't take it anymore. Instantly I turned the hooded figure to my side, holding his collar tight. I didn't think of the consequences or the outcome when I braved myself ahead.

That's when I realized.

"What are doing, mister!!!"

"Oh I'm ...I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were a she"

"So you just abruptly insult someone if you don't know their identity"

"I'm sorry miss...I just saw your bracelet and-"

She had wide eyes in the mention of the bracelet. But it makes sense to me if she gets angry. After all it was my fault for the misunderstanding.

"Hey, I'm Kim Taehyung, sorry for disturbing"

She finally smiled giving me a warm nod.

"I'll remember that"

"What!?"

"Your name, Kim Taehyung"

My eyes widened at the thought how beautiful her smile was under the night lamps.

"What's your name, if I may know?"

She immediately took out a paper chit and started to write something.

She handed me the chit with her bracelet and took her leave with one last smile. I observed her back figure that kept fading from my sight, and finally decided to unfold the chit.

'Kim Taehyung, keep her safe'

I was confused but continued to read.

'From Chareong, her only sister'

I dug the chit into my pocket with a slight smile.

I'll remember your name too, Chareong.

THANK YOU...I might double update. Do vote and comment.

to be continued