"Trust"

It was all just an excuse of course

Taehyung trying to walk me home, making me feel special at school, following me like a stalker, putting me in detention and not to forget sending me paper planes.

But what I don't know is the reason every excuse takes form from.

Why did I have to feel special? Why do I feel like I needed him. I couldn't answer any of these questions but stare at Taehyung through the glass door while he was purchasing something.

He didn't let me enter. He told me it would be rude if I did?

I've always listened to him. Or at least I think I did. So there was nothing pushing me to doubt him. Because he was just too blissful to suspect.

Trust. I think he already has that part of me.

"Okay let's go" he said, grabbing my hands to make a run. But curious as ever, I glued my feet to the ground causing him to turn in doubt.

"What? Come on" he continued with a smile on.

"Where? At least tell me that"

"I don't know. Somewhere far, with no one around"

"What? Why"

"I can't give this to you in the middle of the heavy street" he said, eyeing his jackets pocket that had his right hand dug inside.

"What's in that?"

"Do you trust me"

"No. Go to hell"

"Perfect answer. So you wouldn't believe me if I told you either"

"No no wait. I do- I do trust you"

He smiled.

"Hm I think you should see it yourself then"

Taehyung spoke and quickly grabbed my hand, pushing it inside his jacket pockets with our hands connecting inside.

I was shook ofcoure. But even when I tried to search for whatever he hid inside, I couldn't find it?

"Taehyung where is it?" I questioned, still busy searching while he just smiled.

"That's in my other pocket. Now that I have custody of your hand, let's go somewhere else so I could give it to you. And either away it's freezing cold " he said, enjoying the mood.