"Bad liar"

"So you live near by?"

"Um.... Yea, kind of"

I heard he lived in another city. Does he wake up early, catch two different busses and come here?

Such a bad liar.

Taehyung was waiting outside my house.

Ever since he found out, he always made sure to tag along with me to school. And I haven't really ignored him since walking with him was somehow starting to get fun.

"Do you maybe want to skip school today"

"And do what"

"Let's go to the garden behind our school"

"Why somewhere near our school?"

"It's not that. It's just that I like it there. The place has a lot of memories that I want to rewind. And I want to rewind it through you because you're just like h-"

He stopped.

But I'm sure he's talking about my sister.

At least I know he didn't forget.

She still lives in him.

"Let's just go" he continued, grabbing my hoodie and walking while I struggled to get a good balance of myself.

Maybe I should talk to him about her?

Why is it that I can't seem to bring it up.

She was the reason for everything I was willing to do, but never initiated. To be honest I never even tried. I'm supposed to build up my avenge for him but I only.....fail.

I just can't.

But I'm sure he doesn't remember me. We only met once, and that too in the dark under the street lights. There's no way he remembers a word I said.

He obviously doesn't know what's coming at him either. But I stay silent. I stay against my words. Against my will.

I can't seem to hurt you no more, Kim Taehyung.

The thought of it itself petrifies me.

"Chareong, you seem to love the color blue"

"Why? Because I prefer things in blue"

"No, because your eyes never leave the sky. Your always staring up. What's so great about the sky" he asked and I almost teared up answering him.

"No. It's because someone dear to me have made herself home up there. And because I can't visit as I like, I can only stare" his face faded away. His emotions only disapproved.

"But you know Taehyung" I spoke, staring at his nervous figure "Blue had always been her favourite color"

And I couldn't see that smile of his no more.