Chapter 13

[Y/N POV]

'Aish Y/n.. When he say something,I must obey him. Remember what the servants said? I will get punish If I disobey him' I gulped.

I just stay infront of his office about 5 minutes. Thinking that I should came in or not.

'Okay Im ready' I tried to knock the door but my hand didn't moved an inch. Again... I wanted to knock but I pulled my hand back before knocking. I didn't knew how to face him after he showed me... Yeah.. My picture.. Last night.. Then,this morning...

"Aish!Just knock the freaking door Y/n" I bite my thumb lightly and shooking my head.

Slowly..I knock his office door nervously "Kim Taehyung..". "Come in" I heard his deep voice greeted me.

I twist the doorknob and entered his office.. I didn't dare to face him. So,I just looked down until I closed the door behind me. He was focusing on his work.. Never took a glanced at me.

"Im back" I lifted my head up and gave him a sweet smile that he wanted. I approached him slowly.. Who is standing infront of his desk and wrote something very important. His front body was facing me but he didn't looked at me.

I stood infront of him. Still with my backpack and my school uniform..
"Ohh..How was school?" He asked while walking to his couch.

I can see.. There's alot of new design.. And I think it is for a prom night.. Many beautiful dresses and tuxedo.. Its simple but elegant..

He was checking it on. One by one.. and one of the dress was caught my attention.

I knew it was simple but I kinda like it

I knew it was simple but I kinda like it. It may show off my skin to much.. I want it!

'Wow' I looked at the dress. Taehyung was standing infront of me while crossing his arms. We were facing each other.. I just looked at his chest..

Tall infront of a shortie.. My height was in between his chest and shoulder.

"Y/n.. Im asking you" He held my chin bring it up to face him. "School was cool" I smiled happily. "Good girl" With that she pushed my chin backwards.

"Its hurt" I yelled while narrowed my eyebrows. "Like I care" He shrugged his shoulder and continued his work. He was showing me his side profile with the measuring tape around his neck.

'He is so focus' I already made a research about him and his design,career and more. Its awesome and I hope that I can try the dress that he was holding it. The dress that I like...

"Tae.." I stood beside him. "What?" He said coldly while writting and checking his files. He didn't looked at me even once..

'He is kinda profesional ..Yeahh he already a profesional.. His parents taught him about this and according to the internet.. He started designing last 2 years.. When he is 19 years old,he was starting all this.. The business and the all stuff.. Im 19 years old right now and see what did I do with my life.. Ahahahahaha' I sighed.

"Can I try this dress?" I pointed at the dress and tried to pout cutely but I failed.
"This?" He showed me the dress.
"Yes" I blinked my eyes rapidly.
"I think you sh-"

"Im gonna take a shower first!bye! Remember Tae!I hate you!" I yelled as I ran to my room.

~Time skipped

[TAEHYUNG POV]

I waited for her about 30 minutes in my office. I was leaning back on my chair and checking a few files.. "Why she take so long?" I flipped the next page.

"Tae.." I heard a light knock. "Yes ugly,just come in" I smirked. I miss her so much even she left me about 8 hours only. I wanted to tease her more... I admitted it.. That I like her nono I mean love her hugged last night and the way she snuggled and burried...

'Aishh my cutiepie' I blushed as I remembered what she did to me.

I saw her entered my office with her white shirt and her blue jeans.

"Sorry,Im late.. I just move my things to your room" She approached me with her killer smile. "Why you didn't ask me for a help?" I asked her coldly.

I should help her.. There's a heavy stuff too..

'Im sorry Y/n'

"I know that you don't want to help me. So,that I do it by myself.. Tskk.." She just rolled his eyes. I just asked her nicely and what did she just said?And she even rolled his eyes!

"You know me well huh" I pissed off while glaring at her. "I know you very well Kim Taehyung" She said as she walked towards the dress.

"Lets try it then" She picked up the dress.

I really don't want her to wear that dress.. It is very sexy.. Kinda.. If she wear it.. Her bare back will showed off.

'What should I do.. If she want the dress?' I mumbled.

She hid herself behind my small closet. I just sat on my chair silently but my pervert eyes still keep gazing on her.

"Stop it Taehyung" I closed my eyes as I heard her pulled down her jeans zip.
"Im done" She walked out slowly...

'My hormone..please be in control' I said as I crossed my legs tightly. Worried that she will saw my buddy started to grow.

"Its..Great..I mean the dress.. Its sexy..Yeah the dress is sexy I mean.. Not you" I muttered as I walked to her who is looked on the mirror infront of her.

'Damn my eyes' I can't took off my eyes from here.. Well she is my wife.. soon so.. Is it a sin to look at your wife body? I can saw her boobs curve.. And his bare back.. Then her neck with the choker on..

"How is it?" She turned around infront of me while danced a little.

"Fuck"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!Thanks for the 200+ readers! Sorry for the grammar mistakes hewhew.

-Admin Hanlie