Chapter 25

[Y/N POV]

"MINE!" I started to run towards our seat because I wanted to sit beside the window. When I sat down I saw that Taehyung was facepalming himself while walking towards my direction.

He looked while shooking his head rapidly "Stop being like a kid.." Finally he sat beside my right. I pouted my lips as I looked at his laps "This seat is yours according to the ticket but I want to sit here".

"Of course I will give you sit on my seat..What if a man sit next to you?I won't give a permission" Taehyung crossed his arms while looked at me.

Suddenly we heard a familiar voice "We on the same flight". I heard Taehyung hummed as an answer so I looked up and saw that bitch...

'Kang Hanmi'

"What?She follow us too?" She pointed to my directions and gave me her pissed off expressions. Taehyung's left hand were travelling on mine and held it tightly. "Us?All I now is I'll go to Busan with my wife and Jaehyun. 'Hanmi' is not in my name list" He said coldly while put on his mask back.

Jaehyun came towards us and lightly pulling Hanmi. "Don't disturb Mr Kim" He said grabbed her arms. "Eww no. I'll sit beside him!" She refused.

I just looked outside the window as I saw she was getting pulled away. "She's with us?" I managed to look at Taehyung who is caressing my hand with his thumb.

"I don't know maybe she will be one of our crew baby" He whispered to me the last word. Quickly I looked at him "Whats with calling me baby huh?" . "I didn't call you baby" He was smirking.

"Is there anyone with us?" I looked down over my seat. "Our soon to be baby" He leaned towards me while whispering. I gulped my saliva and didn't dare to look at him. "So-on?" I asked as my voice cracked.

He winked at me while putting his index finger on his lips means that I should keep silent.

'Im dead,now I now the reason why he ask me to bring those things'

~Time Skipped

Finally I already step on Busan land. "Tae!Faster!" I yelled as I ran away from him who was drinking his water.

Suddenly I felt a hard gripped on my wrist that made me turned around. I saw Taehyung who was narrowing his eyebrows while gripped it tighter.

"Kim Y/n!" He grew his eyes bigger.

I pouted my lips as my hair flew followed by the wind outside the airport.

"What did I tell you just now?" I heard his deep voice which made me scared of him. I remains silent until he asked me the same thing "Answer me or I"ll leave you alone here".

Quickly I turned my head towards him and answered him "Don't run away from you". "Repeat it again" Taehyung command me. I repeat it several times and earns a light laugh from Jaehyun who was opened the car door.

I turned around and looked at him with my angry face which made him stopped .

"Now go inside the car" Taehyung let my wrist go and I went inside the car angrily because I got mad with Taehyung like I made a big mistske in my life until he became like my father that angry with me if Im not in my good behaviour.

Inside the Hotel...

[TAEHYUNG POV]

All I wanted to do is laughing loudly as I saw my wife was sulking cutely with me. She keep crossing her arms while walking with me. Her pouty lips is never leave her pinkish lips.

"Wait I"ll open the room door" I pushed her aside lightly. "No! I can do it by myself" She grabbed the card and swipe it. I covered myself from laughing when I saw her can't opened it.

"I already told you right?Im pro" With one second the door were opened as I swiped the card. "Whatever dumbass" She rolled her eyes while took her stuff from Jaehyun and bring it inside the room.

I closed the door behind me and opened my mask "Ommoo look at my cutie wife..She is sulking!" I said as I saw her sat down on the couch.

"Honeyyyy" I gave her my mini love while making a kissing sound. She stand up and gave me her thumb up sign. "You know what is the meaning of it?F.R.I.E.N.D  Z.O.N.E" She let out a pissed out sigh.

Quickly I ran to her and hugged her body "Stop being like this" I kissed her forehead. "You think Im a puppy that will follow their master command?" She yelled loudly on my chest.

"Not puppy but a kitten" I said with my teasing tone. "Saying that dirty things to me again and I"lllll" With that she pinch my tummy. "Okay okayy Im just worry" I hugged her tightly.

"You mad at me!You don't love me!" She fake cried. "Since when I love you ahahahaha" I laughed but then she pushed me. "I hate you" She said while pouted her lips.

"I love you more" With that I landed my lips on her.

At Night...

[Y/N POV]

We're now heading to eat eat and eat! Taehyung told me that he wanted to bring me to a fancy restaurant nearby but I said that I wanted to enjoy the beach view at night.. There will be a food stalls near the beach and we're gonna eat there.

"Me or foods?" Suddenly Taehyung asked me while sitting down watching the water movements. "Of course I will choose emmmm" I looked at him while thinking as I meet his eyes.

"Of course I will choossssseeee....." I stopped then said "KIM TAEHYUNG" I giggled while wanted to see his reaction but you know he is a stone.

"Oh I see" He turned to another direction  and avoiding me. "Tskk" I rolled my eyes and played with the sand.

Then I looked at him again "Me or Gucci?" I smirked teasingly.

"Gucci.." He answered me shortly which made me sad.

"Of course you will choose Gucci,well im nothing" My face turned into a sad expressions. I just wanted to run away but....

"I can buy Gucci,I can create Gucci and I can lose Gucci.. But you... Are very worth to me... How can I create you if I lose you.. I can't buy you.. You're not a thing that easily I can have.. You're my heart Kim Y/n"

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the slow update..Im busy with school stuff😂 I love you bye😂💙

-Admin Hanlie