Chapter 30

[TAEHYUNG POV]

I froze a second because of her question.

"Emm cum is a.." I tried to hold her hips because Im getting harder and harder which is my boner grew bigger with every jump she gave me.

She whined while pouting "Let me ahhh just..." She jumped harder on my crotch which made me groaned.

I looked away until my eyes met Jaehyun who was looking at me on the small mirror. "Should I close the curt-" I cut him off while saying "Just do it!" I half moaned.

Y/n jumped on me harder and faster than before and I knew what will happen. "What is cum?Its feel so good..The thing that under me is damn goodddddd" She moaned while trying to finish her word.

'I know that my dick is the best'

I said to myself.

'Should I tell her about the cum thing? Noo she still like a little kid..Innocent ..'

"Its a pee yes a pee" I was enjoying the feeling that she gave me but I keep trying to control myself. I saw her legs were shaking and her sweats were coming out from her neck..

She keep moaning as I bitting my bottom lips. I think that I really wanted to cum right know because of her. With the last moaned that left from her mouth,I knew she already cum hardly.

"I just pee oppa" She leaned closer to me and fall asleep while placing her head on my left shoulder.

'Thanks to god that I didn't make any move towards her..If I do something to her and the thing will make her horny.. She must want more and more'

~Time skipped

I took her to our room and place her slowly in our bed. I looked at her beautiful face while whispering "I love you Y/n". She didn't make any move and should I change her clothes....?

Of course I should.. I want her to sleep with her comfortable clothes but I must took out her dress first right...?

'I should take a shower first'

After the warm shower that I took.. I went to my wife as I brought her night gown.. I walked to her slowly as I tightened the towel around my waist.

'Damnnn look at her booooobbbbbyyyyiiesss'

'I really want to touch it..Should I try?'

Dirty thoughts were playing on my mind as I saw her bra strips.

"Why not?She's my wife,Kim Y/n" I shrugged my shoulder as I getting closer. I took a sit beside her while admiring her from head to toe. I move her hair aside as I smelled her cologne..

"Only smelling you like this and its can make me hard..You know?And you know what..?? because of the incident in the car..I just touch myself just now as I think about you jumping on me" I talked to her as I know that she won't hear me.

I took her dress out from her and change her with the nightgown as my eyes wondered around. "Im still nervous while I changing your cloth" I pecked her lips slowly.

'I wont touch you tonight since I know that you'll be mad at me because I take your virginity without your knowing' I talked to myself as I drifted to sleep.

In the morning...

[Y/N POV]

The sun hit my face as I remembered that before we went out.. We didnt close the curtain..

"Aaghh" I yawned as I opened my eyes slowly and when I turned left I saw...

"AAAHHH OMMAAAA!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can until he woke up from his dream.

"What what?!!" Taehyung started to panicked while looking at me worriedly.

"YOU FREAKING NAKED WHILE SLEEPING WITH ME?!!!!" I yelling as I getting out of the bed..

Suddenly a huge smirk appeared on his sexy lips.. "Just look what you wear..Having fun last night with me huh?".

'Holy crap wait wait'

My eyes went down slowly and saw that I was wearing a sexy nightgown that reveals my nipples even there is still have a thin fabric on it and the gown length is short until my thighs.

"You took my virginity?" I started getting scares so I took a pillow and covered my chest.

"Well Im your husband right?I can do anythi-" He stopped talking as he saw that I was crying silently.

"Im gonna call my mom and tell everything!" I tried to reach my cellphone.

"I didn't give you any permission" I rubbed my eyes because of the tears.

He raised his eyebrows while giggling evilly "Call your mom and I want to hear what she say". I dialled my mother number while hiccuping.. I shocked like seriously !! My virgin!

"Ommaa" My eyes went to Taehyung who was smirking. "Are you crying?Why?Have a fight with Taehyung?" She asked me worriedly.

Taehyung just laughed as he listened to our conversation..

"He took my virginity" I was stuttering. "ITS GOOD OMG FINALLY!I WANT A GRANDCHILD NO NO I MEAN WE" She screamed happily as my father joined the conversation. "Momm..Its not funny.. I didn't give him a permission" I looked at my phone.

"What permission? He is your husband.. Your body is his.." My father said. "Dad !! Why you didn't support your daughter!!" I cried again then Taehyung took my phone.

He looked at me before spoke "Good Morning mom and dad. Hehehehe actually I didn't took her virginity yet.. I just want to tease her".

"You what Kim Taehyung?" I stood up and my anger boiled as I heard what he said.

"Hmmmm" My mother responded with a sad tone.

"We will make sure that you will get a grandchild..Maybe 10?" He looked at me playfully.

"Noo thats a lot!" I yelled at him.

"Please we want it please..Soon please" My father said in excitement.

"We will..Tonight?" He whispered on my ears. I pushed his head lightly and looked at him with anger.

"Bye mom and dad ! We love u!" I said and turned of the phone.

"You!!Kim Taehyung!!How dare you!" I chased after him and not even care that he half naked with his towel wrapped around his waist.

He jumped on the bed and pulled me until I felt on his chest.

"Ready?"

He held my hips tightly.

"In your dream!"

---
Long time no see ayeee

-Admin Hanlie