Chapter 50

Day by day, going well. Y/n is getting better. Taehyung treat her like a queen like he always did before but these past days. He getting more caring and loving. He always get home early to make sure Y/n have his comfort. He will make sure Y/n eat the right amount of food and nutrient. Taehyung will always videocall Y/n while he is working. He really excited until the day after he knew Y/n was pregnant. He told everyone inside his house. 

Without even Y/n knowing, he secretly learning about how to be a good father. His company doing very well, same with how his relationship with his wife. He is very happy and each day. Only Y/n can see the bubble fluffy side of Taehyung. Outside of it he still the same.

These day, Y/n is hanging out with Bella. They actually become close but not so close. Bella is somehow new to this town, so she asked Y/n to show her around. They both in a good relationship but somehow Taehyung have a bad feeling. But Y/n just ask him to shrug it off.

After the day where Taehyung and Jimin fought. Jimin didn't show up in Y/n life. Which is such a relief. Nia seems always tried to catch Taehyung attention, but she didn't get anything. Especially, when Y/n came to Taehyung office. She always tried to act like she is his second wife. Taehyung fired her because her unprofessional act. She is getting over.

Don't forget that she still trying to contact Taehyung, she chat Taehyung as like they were a couple. Seen only what she got and got block.

[Y/N POV]

"Safe journey Tae, eat your meal on time" I fixed his necktie and peck his cheek. He was about to left the house, but suddenly he came back to the door. "My baby, take care of mommy okay.. Mommy take care of you" He bend down and kissed my bumps. These days he become more romantic but only when with me.

"Mr Kim" Jaehyun opened the car door. Then looked back at my arrogant husband he nodded and entered the car. 

I took my slow step to the nearest sofa suddenly I get a call. "Jagi, go upstairs there is something for you in the closet. I hope you like it" Taehyung said sweetly and somehow excited.. What is it I wonder..

My hand turned the closet doorknob and I saw an elegant box with a ribbon on top of it. "GUCCI? What My Gucci Man got me from his GUCCI store" I giggled.. My finger traced the ribbon and pulled it slowly. This is expensive wohoo. I went to our bed and sat down. I took a deep breath as I opened the box. There was a letter...

'To the only one, my beautiful wife, this is a gift for you. I'm sorry for what I did these past month. You are very precious to me baby. You are my world. Soon, he/she going to be my world too. Actually I had a dream about having a baby.. I didn't thought that you are pregnant.. I'm so happy my love. I designed it for you, you will not find this on my store.  Take care my love, I love you as I love myself.'

I took off the wrapped and saw a beautiful clothes.. Its looks like maternity clothes...I feel my tears ran down my cheek. How lucky enough.. I grabbed another pair and saw emm.

Lingerie? Byuntae!! (Pervert) It's his favourite color. I smirked and decide to tease him tonight.. Just let your imagination conquer you ahahahha.

[JIMIN POV]

"I'm going crazy" I smirked as I gulped my pill. These days it's been hell to me. When I close my eyes, I only saw Y/n. I cursed myself as I remembered her lips. That was so close.

I supposed to play with her feeling. But I'm.. "HUH!!" I pushed all my paperwork out of my table. I'm a messed. I'm in love with her.

I laughed likr a psychopath. My mission is to make Taehyung hurt and think that we are in love, if I'm with her. I wanted to hurt her feeling and go against her. Messing my hair feeling frustration.

My heart being stupid catching feeling towards her. Real feeling.. Its pure. But at the same time I want a revenge on Taehyung.

My phone beeped as Bella sending Y/n picture again when they were hanging out. I clenched my fist and stomp on my table. "How can my plan turn out like this". I looked at my wallpaper, lock screen and home screen. It's all full with Y/n picture.

I'm obsessed...

Right know I just feel like I wanted to tie her on the chair. Lock her in my room or something. I just wanted her to be with me all the time. My plan turn 360 degree.. I love her for real.. 

Y/N, why are doing this to me.. What should I do now? I am a totally mess. I hate Taehyung for sure. Now he is with Y/n.. Seems like he take Y/n..

I bite my lips "Stupid it's her wife".
I ignore it. Knowing that I'm wrong but I'm still right. I'm wanted to run my finger through her hair. Now she hate me right? After the day Taehyung and I fought. She didn't text me at all. Should I start the conversation?

I stood up and walked toward the window. Looking at the view. "She like me right?".. How can a girl reject me. I giggled sarcastically.

Suddenly I heard a knocked on my door. I turned my head towards it.

"How are you Jimin? Doing well?" One of them asked me smirking. Both of them didn't know actually what my true feeling...

"So it's seem we continue with our plan" I smirked as I sat down on the nearest sofa.

-------------------
Hello guys sorry for grammar mistake, don't forget to comment, vote and share. Let's have a guess about next chapter!!