Chapter 18

[Y/N POV]

"Yeahh Kim Taehy-" I stopped as I turned back..It was not him.. "Jimin?" I looked at him.. He bring me a side and said "Yeahh Its me.." He showed me his adorable smiled. "Sorry I didn't see you earlier.." I took one step back as I thought our distance were too close.

He rubbed the back of his neck while looking down "Just want to say congratulations to you.." Then our eyes were met again. "Thank you so much~! Thanks for coming" I said nervously.. Suddenly I heard a voice called me from another direction..

"Kim Y/n.."

My eyes went to the direction and I can saw my husband with his black tuxedo on.. "Yes Kim Taehyung.. Did you looking for me?" I chuckled. "Yeahh I did.. Heyy Jimin" He came to me and had a handshake with Jimin. "What did you guys talk about?Is it important?If not I want to take my princess away.." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Nothing.. Just.. He said congratulations to us.." I mumbled. I bowed to Jimin as Taehyung started to drag me away from Jimin. Now Taehyung was behind me and I was walking infront of him. His left arms was around my waist. I turned back to Jimin who was talking with someone but he noticed me and looked at me. "GOOD BYE" I gave him a lip sync and bowed to him.

Taehyung leaned to my right ear and whispered "I think I already tell you about not talking to a stranger". I took a glanced at him and whispered back "We know him Tae..". With that he stopped and our eyes were locked for a minutes. "I said no.. You should obey me start from now" He shot me a death glared which made me scared of him.

'Whats wrong with him.. I know Jimin.. He already talk to me last week when he come to the studio' I talked to myself.

"Okay Taehyung.." I clinged on his left arm as I don't wanted to start a fight. "Simple right?Just follow what I said" He said as we walked to our parents. He didn't even looked at me..

We approached them with a big smiled. "Taehyung... My son.. Already get married.." Mr Kim started to hug Taehyung. "Im already dad.." Taehyung calmed his father.. Then suddenly Mrs Kim asked us..

"Can we sleep at your house.. Its getting late and we're already tired.."

The wedding place was far away from my mother and Mr Kim house. So,they decided to sleep at Taehyung house.. "No problem" Taehyung looked at me. 'He better don't touch me tonight.. Even I already ended my period today'.

I saw Chanhee and I missed her so much.. We had a girls talked until Taehyung called me to go home.

"Bye...And my phone..Its with Taehyung..Just text me" I hugged her for the last time

~Time skipped

In Taehyung's house

"DAEBAK!!" I started to get excited as I saw many wedding presents in our room. On the floor.. There were many different size of boxes. "Taehyung!Lets open it!" I said as my gazed turned to him who was going to the closet. "Just open it by yourself. I don't want to open it.. Tskk" He pissed off

I sat on the floor and started to open it one by one.. There were many differents things that we can use it.. "What is this" I saw a medium size box and it had Taehyung name inside the small card 'To:Taehyung oppa.. I really get upset when I know that you're gonna get married..As you know.. I love you so much. From: Your number 1 fans'.

I stared at the note blankly until Taehyung approached me "Already finish?Why you remain silent all of sudden" He was drying his own hair after got showered and... Shirtless. "Last bo-x.." I muttered as my gaze turned to him slowly..

"You better put something on..." I already blushed when I saw him only with his towel wrapped around his waist. This was my 3rd time seeing him shirtless.. "You better get into it since you're my wife now" He smirked. "What?" I looked at his face avoiding his toned abs. "You know.. Maybe after this I only get out from the bathroom without anything with me... naked..." He winked at me and went to his closet.