Chapter 46

[Y/N POV]

Day by day, rise shine, moon greeting at night. Everyday just the same its been 1 week Tae act the same with me. Im getting use to it. I feel horrible, Y/N is not being Y/N anymore. It just not me. Tae left early because he is working with his new project. Im being emotional, I took guest room as my main room right now. I should take care of my mental health because I have another Tae inside me. Its our. 

Nowdays, drowning myself with a bunch of bookssss is my routine. I just afraid because Im still young with having a baby. I read a lot of book about mother and baby. The important part is I need a mental support, I need Tae but seems like he doesn't care about me. Did he really want to divorce me?

Oh no I started to cry again! Quickly I motivate myself that I can handle this situation and also Mommy hormone! I try to find remote control under my blanket and turn it on. 

"Wait, is it the five cadbury chocolate I eat today?! It just afternoon ergh hormone" I stuff the chocolate in my mouth. Suddenly the television shows... Damn my husband.. He looked great even with his black tucked in tshirt and pants.

"Last week I already start project with Women nightwear, we kind of collab with a Spain magazine. So we shoot there" He says while smiling. I started to cry while yelling "You didn't even see me! I have no use anymore" ..

Nia's image pop up on the screen modeling his design. "So, you like her because she is sexy huh? I am the one that should modeling that! But you refuse it hardly on the meeting!". I stop crying and rubbed my bump. "Im sorry baby, mommy being emotional for the 100 times today". 

Now I stood up and looked into the mirror. Now I know why Tae hates me. Its because Im chubby. Look at my thigh. Im insecure! Suddenly I heard a knock.. "Come in" I greet.

The maid comes inside and ask me to come down, have a lunch. I looked at her and shake my head " I dont want". Then, the maid bring in the food and put on my coffee table. Its pasta! My favourite!. "How do you know I want to eat this?!" Im getting excited as I grabbed my fork. She looked at me and answer "Mr Kim ord-", I looked at her and "What?!" I didnt hear here because Im too focus with pasta.

"I just want to try new thing and let you have a taste" The maid lied to Y/N. The maid bite her lips because she was about to tell the truth. That Mr Kim the one that asked her to make Y/n favourites.

[TAEHYUNG POV]

Its already noon as I busy with my work. Im doing Men Summer outfits and... Im doing a few clothes for Y/n. These past few days I had a dream that she is having my baby. So Im making a design just for here. Something comfortable for her to wear when the baby bump show  It is my dreams to have kids with her. The girls will look pretty just like her mother and the boys will be handsome just like me. Thought about that make me smile all the time.. I should make up with her. I know my limit it drive me insane. Maybe after this design finish I will make up to her.

I stood up from the chair and cleared my throat. "Jagiya, look at this for you" I try to act when I make up with here showing the clothes for her. "Aishhh" I mentally slapped myself thinking that she dont like it. I tidy up my workplace and suddenly I heard a high heels clicked infront of my door. I looked up as she easily entered,Nia. This girl really dont know that I use her to make Y/n jealous. Jimin actually introduced her to be the model but I have another intention also. 

Only make Y/n jealous. But I know I cannot do this. But I have to.

"Hey baby" She walked towards me while smirking. I grabbed my coat and said "Work is over, and your contract is about to over also. Are you trying to win my heart? In you dream" I pointed her towards my door asking her to leave quickly. "Lets have some fun" She slowly walked up to me. I glared to her and shoved her outside of my office. She almost fall on the floor but she grabbed my coat. She faked crying while pout her mouth. She stood up and traced her dirty fingers on my chest. Without Taehyung knowing someone keep clicking the camera shutter.

"Get out of my face !" I pushed her make her forehead kissed my marble floor. She was hurt like hell but a big smile plastered on her face. Knowing 'their' plan will success. She hissed. She is happy but at the same time she still need to win Taehyung heart for herself. Lets say betraying her friend 'Bella'. 

I drove my car while thinking of my wife Y/n, its make me happy just by knowing that she likes what I brought for her like chocolates, dessert and ask the maid to make pasta for her.

"Bixby,how to win your wife heart?" Im doing this yeah I know silly.....

_________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone ! Im back !