Chapter 26

[Y/N POV]

I don't how to react right now so I just "Hahaha what is that..Is it Mr Kim who is cold and arrogant that I know". Actually,I was melting with his words but like I said I didn't knew how to react..

'Should I kiss him or hug him or hmm' I thought as I fake laughed again. I was about to stand up but Taehyung held my left wrist. "Yahhh!!You think its easy for me to say those words just now?I only say it to you!" He tried to tickle my waist but I stopped him.

"Yahh stopp it" He grabbed my waist and let me sat on his laps. He tickled my waist and locked my legs with his legs. I was laughing hard and I couldn't even breath.

"Tae stoppppp" He stopped his actions and back hugged me. "Babyyy" He kissed the back of my neck. "Yahhh people will hear or see us" I looked around us but there are no one around us.

I put my hands on his arms and caressed it "Its already lateee" I said to him. He rested his chin on my shoulder and whispered "Lets continue this in our room".

With that I stood up and ran away from him.

~Time skipped

[TAEHYUNG POV]

After I took my shower,I decided to wake Y/n up for breakfast and we will meet Yoongi hyung.

Slowly I walked up towards the bed. Im so happy that we were sharing the same bed. Sometimes she will refused and kick me ouf of the bed but maybe now she knew how to respect her husband.

"Kim Y/n" I rubbed her back gently. She hummed means that she answered me. "Wake up and eat" I put the strands of her hair behind her ears. I know I was mean,cold and arrogant but with her I will become someone who is sweet and soft since she treat me well. Its depends on my mood too.

She turned around and face me "Its toooo earlyyy and im tired". I looked at her and stood up "I give you 15 minutes". I fix my clothes and when I was about to turn the doorknob I heard she mumbling "He's the one that done early then he only give me 15minutes to shower and do everything..Tskk."

"What?" I face her who was shocked. "I thought you already left" She gulped while took her towel. "I'll wait for you in the lobby" I said coldly.

~Time skipped

[Y/N POV]

After I getting ready,I went down to the lobby. I was hopping that he will wait for me outside the room but who I was dealing with

'Freaking Kim Taehyung'

The elevator door open and when I turned to my right side I saw Taehyung with a girl

'Ahaaa okay'I faked smiled.

Quickly I went to washroom nearby and went inside "You can easily talk with any girl and I can't talk to any boy!Including Jungkook!He's like my little brother!" I opened my phone and scrolled down in my contact list.

'Baby Tae'
'Chanhee'
'Dad'
'Mom'
'Mr Kim'
'Mrs Kim'
'Taena'

"Where the foouck is Jungkook number?!!" I yelled loudly until all the girl inside the washroom looked at me weirdly. "Im sorry" I bowed rapidly and went out from the embarrassing situation.

I fasted my pace and walked towards Taehyung who was still talking with the girl. I was about to approach him but Jaehyun stopped me "Mr Kim is dealing a business thing with the girl".

'What the hell he is my husband' I mouthed at Jaehyun and I also saw Hanmi behind the girl.

'What is important now is Im hungry'

I left them and made my way to the lounge.

About 10 minutes, Taehyung came to me while said "Yahh Im hungry tooooo" He took a sit beside me and he make sure that our distance is close enough. "Just eat with your worker or something. I want to eat in peaceful" I rolled my eyes and made a very far distance from him.

"Okay I will,if you said that" With that he left me alone...

~Time skipped

He left me alone and Im totally done with him! Right now,Im sitting alone while watching the beach view. I didn't want Taehyung know where I am.

"What Im expect from him?A call?Asking where are you now like a caring husband" I pissed off while I talked to myself alone like a crazy people.

"Hey"

Someone was waving his hands infront of me.

"What do you want huh?!" I was angry without looking at the person.

"Did I disturb you?"

I managed to look up and its ...

"Jimi-nn..Im sorry.. Im just mad of some stupid stuff" I looked away because of the embarrassment.

"Aishh you look cute when you're shy..Stop doing that..Aishh my heart" He place his hands on his chest saying that.

I was about to say something but someone was holding my wrist "I bought this for my baby" I looked up and saw Taehyung smiled but when his gaze turned to Jimin,quickly he rolled his eyes.

[TAEHYUNG POV]

Didn't she knew that I was following her?! I just walking behind her! Sit when she took a sit and I also took her photo and I heard what she was mumbling and everything. When she told me to eat with my worker,I took a seat far from her but I only sit there alone while watching her eating slowly.

"I know that my wife is cute..Because of that she's mine" I almost shouted as I looked at Jimin with an angry expressions. "Woo calm down man...I just approach her" He stood up and patted my shoulder.

Y/n stood up beside me while licking her ice cream like a kid. "You come to my party isn't it?" Jimin asked me while put his hands inside his pocket.

"Of course we will!" My wife jumped while giggling. Quickly I shot her a death glared while whispering "She's asking me not you okay?". Then she pouted her lips "Im just answering..Just countinue do your business.. I want to have fun"

"Listen to me or else..."

---•
Sorry for the late update hehe😂THANKS FOR THE 1.12K READERS💙Vote and comment😋🌈

-Admin Hanlie