Chapter 35

[TAEHYUNG POV]

My beautiful sleep were getting disturbed with a noisy noise which came from downstairs. Here and there calling someone with a high pitch tone.

I opened my eyes angrily and was about to shout loudly but I was getting stopped when I saw my wife were hugging me like a koala..On top of me..Clinging on me..Buried her face into my neck while wrapping her arms around it.

Yeah we were naked but we were covered with a blanket.

Flashback last night...

"Its hurt" Y/n whined which made me worried. Immediately I sat on my bed and stroked her hair gently "Where did you hurt baby?".

'Baby'

I called her that and its very suit her..Ofcourse..She look so soft and fragile and cute you know and sexy and beautiful of god I can't describe her.

She move her body to right and left slowly which I found that she isn't comfortable. "Come here" I laid down and come closer to her more. "I want to hug oppa" She said on her sleep.

I bit my lips and giggled like a crazy person as I blushed by her words. I might look as someone who is strict and cold and more yeahh I know myself thats me but when its come to Y/n.. My soft side appears.

"Okay come here" I tried to hug her while facing her body to mine but suddenly..She wrapped her right legs on my hips which made me startled.

She tried to hug me tighter so I place her on my body.. Placing her head on my chest while kissing her head rapidly until I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

My thoughts was getting cut when I heard a girl voice "I already take the spare key mom".

'Its Taena'

My eyes grew bigger as I heard the doorknob were moving.

"Wake up Kim Tae-"

"Yah!!!Privacy please!!!" I covered Y/n with our blanket and stared at Taena. "Ommo OMMA I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW" She ran away while yelling at my mom. "What is it?!Im coming upstairs" My mother shouted and I heard her footsteps.

I was about to shout when my mother barged inside our room "Its already 12:45pm KIM TAEHYU-" 

"Taena you better find a holy water right now" My mother eyes grew bigger in excitement. "Whats wrong with that noise?" My father went to my room while putting his hands on his hips but immediately "Oh oh"

"Appa dont come in!" I yelled . Y/n didn't move even once maybe she's too tired. She cummed a lot last night.

"They already made it !" My mother looked at my father who is standing infront of my door. "Im freaking happy!" My mother jumped happily.

"GRANDCHILD~" They said in unison.

"Mom..Dad.. My baby is still sleeping" I saw her coming again on my room and I made a shush sign. "Where is the cold Taehyung" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Its still me" I pissed off and she smirked then went out.

[Y/N POV]

I felt something warm and keep snuggling into it. Its smell like a manly cologne which made me more comfortable then I heard someone breathing next to my ear.

Quickly I opened my eyes but still didn't made any move since I was nervous. I looked on the bed which is my side.. There's no sign of me on it. Then I heard a sniffles and then I realized that...

"What happen?!" I wanted to sit up but a hissed escaped my mouth. "Its still hurt?" Taehyung asked me with his caring tone. I saw that my arms were wrapping around his neck. "Im sorry for my action" I apologize while stuttering. "Its okay..You're my wife right?" He place both of his hands under his head and I can saw his armpit.

'My favourite'

I gulped my saliva and slowly sat up while hissing "Im sore..You're too big". "You too small and tight" He looked at my neck while bitting his lips. When I was about to sit up on his hips properly...

I just realized that we were naked and our skin were touched.. I can felt his dick tips on my butt. Quickly I pulled the blanket and covered my body with it.

"I want to take a shower..But...The pain still there" I said softly the last word. Im not trying to be cute and weak okay..But Im stating the truth its hurt.

Taehyung was checking me up from my head down to my stomach. "Your pussy is still warm" He chuckled which made me turned red because of embarrassment. "Sorry..A lot of skinship when we woke up" I looked down.

"Hey..We can sleep naked together if you want..Everyday must be interesting and I hate skinship....." He glared at me. The first word made me kinda excited and shy but when its comes to the last word..My heart sank and now he hate me.

"Im sor-"

"When anyone touch me but when its come to you..I love it!" He smiled like a kid and stood up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Stop it" I muttered.

'I want to hide myself under the bed right now'

He went to our closet and took our towel.

'Wait...Our towel..."

I looked at him who was looking into my eyes with his sexy gaze which can melt a billion of girls heart.

Before I asked him,he already gave me the answer "We gonna take a shower together since my little baby hurt down there..She can't even walk properly" He smirked while teasing me more and more.

"I didn't even walk yet!Yah Taehyung!" I said. "Ohh sorry...She can't even move.. If she does that.. Her little pussy will cry" He leaned on my ear and whispered.

He opened the bathroom door and put me down slowly "Be careful". He placed me on the sink counter. Taehyung was looking at the mirror which is behind me. I covered my body a little bit as Taehyung wrapped the towel around his waist.

"It's really beautiful when it's on you"

I was confused as he still kept his gaze on the mirror...

So I made a decision to turn around and.....

---
Duduududududududud drum rolls ahahahah

-Admin Hanlie

Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung 💜