Chapter 23

[Y/N POV]

"Then,why you eat it like a little boy who is starving" I crossed my arms as I getting angry. "Because its taste terrible" He sipped the soup for the last time. "You finish it?Even its terrible?" I left a pissed off sighed. "Yes" He answered me while reading the newspaper.

I eat my meals silently and suddenly,I forgot to tell Taehyung something "Taehyung".. He hummed means that he was responding me. "Im going out today with Chanhee" I grinned at him.

Suddenly,he put his newspaper a side on the dining table and looked at me in fierce "Where?" He asked me shortly. "Hmm mall maybe or somewhere else" I face him while smile sweetly. "No boys?" His next question.

I looked at my fingers and started to count how many boys that will hangout with us. "There's alot?Until its hard to say?" He stood up straight while fixing his clothes. "No...Only one" I said because Chanhee will bring her younger brother who is 12 years old.

He started to walk away but I stopped him "Can I go out or not?". "Give me Chanhee phone number" He took out his phone and gave to me. "Tae..Im not a little girl..Im big enough..I can take care of myself" I left a heavy sighed.

"Give me right now or I take back and keep your phone"

"Okay Taehyung okay.." I dial Chanhee number and gave to him. "Wait" He said as he call Chanhee. "What are you doing?!" I almost yelled. He put his right hands inside his pocket while looking at me like Im doing something bad.

"So,beside a CEO and a model..You work as a policeman now?" I crossed my arms. He place his index finger on my lips means I should keep silent.

"Umm Hello?" I heard Chanhee voice.
"Where do you want to take my wife out?" Taehyung asked her. I only looked down at my feet. Im not a baby..

"Who is it?" Chanhee voice cracked.
"Y/n husband" I heard him answered.
"Ohh y-aa. Mall mayb-e"
"I'll send Y/n to your house"

"No I can go to her house by myself" I looked up at him. "No I send you there" With that he ended the call.

I went to my room and change my outfit.

'Why he make me like this. I just want to have fun'

I thought as I wear my dress..Suddenly a voice said "I thinks its too short". For a god sake its Taehyung. "I'll change it" I said as I choose another outfit. Taehyung just laid back on the table while staring at me.

"Why you act like this..Its only Chanhee" I spray my perfume around my body.

"Im just worry thats all. You're my wife.." Taehyung said while scrolling his phone. "You should trust me..Im not gonna cheat on you or anything else..Okay?" I calm him.

He came closer to me and whispered "You look ugly babe".

With that I rolled my eyes and went out of the room..

Infront of Chanhee's house

We arrived infront of Chanhee house. I saw Chanhee and her brother were waiting for me as they already inside their car.

"Bye Taehyung" I wave at him. He looked at like he didn't care anything..
I came closer to him and said "I Love You Taehyung".. I pecked his lips and stared into his eyes. He didn't say anything..

"Tae..Why you being like this?" I ruffles his soft hair and patted his head. "You want a kiss before I leave you?" I tease him while I run my finger on his lips. He just pouted and nodded his head.

[TAEHYUNG POV]

'I can't do this anymore..I want to touch her.. Her lips,I want to taste it.. Im gonna miss her'

I patted my laps..Signaling Y/n to sit on my laps. I backoff my seat a little for Y/n.. I want to make out with her before she leave me alone at my office.

"Are you serious Tae?" She gulped her saliva. I just nodded and whined like a kid. "Okay okay.." She sat on my laps slowly as I held her waist.

She keep coming closer to me as I pulled her.. I wanted her lips badly..
I held her waist tightly when Y/n started to wrap her arms around my neck. Our forehead were touched together.. I can felt her breath touching my nose...

"Dont be a naughty boy when you're working" She pouted her rosy lips. I nodded my head and whined again.. Begging her to make a move.

"I want whats mine" I pushed her head closer to mine. Our lips were inch apart and she was smirking. "Stop teasing me" I said for the last time before I eat her mouth..

"Mhhh" She moaned between our kiss as I bite her bottom lips for entrace. She put her right hands on my shoulder for support and her left hands were ruffling my hair.

Suddenly her phone rang..

She looked at me while gasping for air. She pulled away but I didn't let her mouth go from mine. Then she hit my chest rapidly which made me stopped my actions..

"Tae ha-hh" She was gasping for air. Her chest went up and down rapidly.

I took her phone and answered the call.. "Why you take so long Y/n-ahh?" I heard her friend voice. "Its not that easy to let my wife go from my grip" I answered. Y/n giggled as she fixed my tie and my collar.

"Bye" She gave me her sweet smile. "I'll pick you up okay?Don't take so long" I put the strands of her hair behind her ear. "Tae..Im just spending 10 hours with my friends. Not 24 hours" She grew her eyes bigger when yelling.

"No flirting" I said coldly.

She nodded and opened the car door.. I gripped her wrist and said "I'll pack my stuff tonight with you..".

"Okay baby..I'll send a selca okay..When I eating or anything" I saw Chanhee approached her.

"Its Kim Taehyung..Its really you ommonaaa" She ran to Y/n. Before she went to me,quickly I closed the door and drove off.

"AISHH ATLEAST TAKE A SELCA OR I WANT TO TOUCH YOU" I heard Chanhee yelled.

"No touching my husband" Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

'Whatta cutie wife'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey ssup readers 🌚 How are you?😂

-Admin Hanlie