Chapter 36

[Y/N POV]

'Im freaking embarrass right now'

"I want to see it in a bun or pony tail" Taehyung lift up my hair with his right hand. "I said I want loose it" For the 10th time I loose my hair down as Taehyung keep messed up my hair.

We wanted to go downstairs as I already hungry but this Mr Gucci didn't gave up to make me lose my patience.

He picked up the hair tie which I already threw it across the room. "A wife should obey her husband" He came back behind me and lift my hair up again.

"STOP IT TAE" I turned around angrily facing him while narrowing my eyebrows. I was facing a pouty Taehyung while looking at me. "Stop doing that face" I softened as I can't resist it. "Hmmm" He blinked his eyes.

"Im always obeying you Tae..But please not today okay?" I took his arms as I turned the doorknob.

"My kiss?"

I heard Taehyung said as I wanted to walk downstairs while limping because of the pain on my private part. I left a big sigh before answering him.

"Tae..I already gave you a peck about 100th time while we are inside the bathroom"

"Its a 'peck' not a 'kiss'" He pointed at his lips then put his hands inside his pocket.

He become so cuteee aishhh.

I slowly walked up to him and leaned in while closing my eyes. I didn't dare to looked deeply into his eyes while kissing. It's dangerous. I tiptoed my feet slowly until I felt that I was inside someone arms.

Taehyung was carrying me up in a bridal style. He responded to my kiss immediately like I was his drug. He kissed me passionately which turned me on so I should stop him.

I pulled away to catch a breath "Im hungry" I changed a topic. "Its still hurt right?Im gonna carry you" He pecked my forehead then his face turned into the cold one again as usual.

'I think Taehyung new hobby is pecking me'

We went to kitchen and getting welcomed by Taehyung mother shouting "OMMOO!!WHY WHY". I smiled weakly and about to spoke but Tae cut me off "Her kitty still hurt".

"Hey stop it will you" I hit his toned chest lightly. He placed me infront of his sister Taena and took a seat beside me.

"Ahhh I see..My son must be big" His mother giggled while placing our meals. I nodded shyly and greeted Taena with a good morning and a smile but she gave me a shocked expression.

"Huh why?" I looked at her worried. I turned my face to Taehyung but he replied me with a teasing smirk. "Beautiful doesn't it?" Taehyung lift up my hair that showed a plenty of hickeys that he gave me.

Two dark hickeys near my earlobe, about five hickeys around my neck and going down on my collarbone. I can't describe it.. He love to do that..

I wanted to hide it with my hair since I kinda embarrassed but he didn't let me. He told me that I looked beautiful on it because its the sign that he love me and showing that Im his..

I tried to stop him but everyone eyes were on me.

There were an awkward silence until Taehyung father spoke up "He must be wild". He looked at his wife "Tae..Omma say don't bite that hard" She chuckled while munching.

"I hope I will get that too soon" Taena said. "Don't you dare. Im gonna cut that boy dick" Taehyung said while wrapping an arm around me.

"Finish your school first aish Taena ah"   His father said. "My friends already have a boyfriend" She pouted cutely same as her brother.

"Give your virginity to your husband not your boyfriend like your sis in law"

I choked on my pancake ad I heard what Taehyung said.

'Why he must saying thay?!'

"Stop it aisshh and eat" I looked at him.

"Are you a virgin woahhh" She suddenly getting excited.

"Was" Taehyung replied.

I eat quietly but these siblings keep takling about me.

"Do you have a boyfriend before unnie?"

I said no then

"Who want your sis in law?She is ugly and fat" Taehyung chuckled while talking bad about me.

"Yahhh you just pretending right..Oppa..! You say that the only pretty girl like an angel in this big world is Park Y/n..Stop saying bad things about her..You always admire her since I was a baby I think.." She widened her eyes while saying.

"Stop it.. You're not gonna having a boyfriend" Taehyung said stuttering.

"Ha change the topic ha" She raised her eyebrows.

Can they just stop? Their parents were watching and listening.

"I don't have a boyfriend before" I answered her after the arguing.

"Taehyung didn't have one too.."
Taena smirked.

Fake. He must had one.

I drank my juice until Taena attacking me with a question again "Is it hurt?".

"What?" I was confused because I was enjoying my meals.

"Since unnie is a virgin..How does it feel?" She whispered the last word.

'This kid..Hormones maybe?She was acting like this and keep asking about this 21+stuff ..She is too innocent to know'

"Emmm hu-"

"You know the feel when you are very tiny little hole and suddenly a big and gigantic monster try to come inside of you. Its broke right?So..Its hurt but plea-"

He was getting cut by his mother hit his head lightly "Yahh stop it..You are the winner okay..Your sister is a loser one.. Stop saying about that stuff both of you"

~Time skipped

I was washing the dishes as I wanted to keep myself busy but there is stood Taehyung behind me while backhugging me.

He put my hair aside then planted a wet kiss on my back neck. He was going up until it come to my right ear area.

"Tae...You already give me a lot" I was saying about the hickeys. "No hickey today just kiss" He whined while roaming his hands on upper body.

Then I felt...

"Tae.."

"Mmm"

"Kim Tae-hyung ahhh" He sucked my earlobe.

"I like it Y/n.." He groaned

"You getting harder stop it"

---.
Trying my best to update hehehe

-Admin Hanlie