Chapter 38

[Y/N POV]

Im not letting my tears fall. Its look like Imma weak person. Yeahh I don't know why I want to cry but seeing him with another girl and had a kinda skinship like that make me feel...

'Jealous?'

'He didn't care about you'

'She is important. Remember that.'

"Call Jaehyun if you need anything Mr Kim" I bowed to him amd quickly went to the elevator. Im afraid that my tears will fall down infront of them and its will look like Im a pathetic assistant who want her boss.

"Wow.Lets continue what we start" She mumble.

'Just continue it. I know that you're enjoying it'

I walked out of the building with a fast pace until someone caught my arms.

"Y/n?"

I looked up at him and its...

"Jim-in..." I stuttered.

"Why are you crying?" He pulled me closer and went out of the building.

"Im not" I stood up straight and silently wiped my tears.

"Mind to tell me why?" He said as he ask his driver to take his car.

"It's nothing" I wiggled my wrist from his grip. "Wanna grab a lunch with me?My treat" He showed me his angelic smile.

'Yes because I didn't know what to do right now'

I nodded my head as he opened his sport car door for me.

Inside the car...

I put the strands of my hairs behind my ear. I was kinda nervous since I know that we will be awkward.

"You look beautiful today" He praised me. "Thank you" I smiled back to him who was focusing on the road.

"What are you doing there?" I asked while playing with my fingers. "Ohhh I have some documents to give Taehyung father" He entered a mall parking lot.

'Seriously?A mall?We can just grab something from Mcdonalds or KFC and sat on the bench'

'My style'

He was jogging to my side,as soon as I want to open the door.. Its locked..

"Sorry Princess. Im the one that only can open the door for you" He gently grabs my arms helping me out from his car.

'Well Taehyung will not worry about me right?'

'Im not that important'

I left a sigh as we entered the mall.

"What do you want to eat?" My head turned to Jimin beside me who was wearing his glasses.  "Anything.. Im not a picky girl" I giggled which he found its...

"Even your laugh is cute aishhh" He flipped his hair back.

~Time skipped

"Jimin..You know what?" I leaned on my seat.

"You already full?" He pay the bills.

"Thats it..You're right man" I said casually like we already known for many years.

Quickly I stood up and bowed down my head.

'He is a CEO Y/n!Where is your respect'